Game-Labs Forum

The Overwhelming Inbalance on PvP1:

Yar Matey

1 minute ago, E.P. Juel said:

La Vega was in the weekend, so I could participate unlike workdays where I now refuse to participate like the rest of the danish clans do. I had fun in La Vega, it went to battle, on you would have lost. 

Saying you don't care who you fight is not the question. Its how you fight. If you attacked only in weekends from the beginning we could have had battles, if you attack only in workdays nights you try to avoid them. Fake attacking nights in workdays? Still avoiding combat. All you do is take more land when ppl are sleeping.  You wanted to make us quit and guess what, it worked!

Victory you already declared in your previous posts, both you and another dude saying the US rised from the dust and asked if its time for a wipe not the winner is found :D Amuse me more please, declare your GREAT victory over the EU coalition, due to night attacks and no battles. Make your dreams come true!

I never declared it.  So you saying I can then?  

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

I still don't buy that.  I've seen plenty of hardcore players on each side. We're absolutely more organized.  

Don't make me laugh.. just look at the amount of different clan tags in the PB at La Vega.. I don't gloat over seal-clubbing and I most certainly don't try to make it look like a major victory.. If the US would stop being such carebears they'd do PBs only in the weekends - and get decent fun and fights.. Instead you prefer seal-clubbing and empty ports.. PvE playing the lot of you - I just don't understand why you didn't keep to your own broken server or started on the PvE server where your type of play doesn't affect the game of decent british PvP'ers..

1 hour ago, sruPL said:

Haha, hardcore vs casual xD Still remember the day of these "casuals" setting 8 Port Battles at one day, same time. Now turn into casuals because you're losing. I still see often new Spanish VLTRA clan in numbers of 30+ online, forming fleets of 10-20 players sailing arround La Navasse and Jamaica. Funny fact - I haven't seen any VLTRA screening Castries. Because they don't have outposts there. then again no RUS / RDNN screeners, because they only play Port Battles. I saw a few Swedish screeners, but numbers like 4-8. You have lots of players, big alliance, but you cannot organize. Everyone does what he wants. It is not casuals, but lack of organization. We as British nation can get 50-100 casuals and pubbies, noobs and sunday players come and screen for defense on most of them are not hardcore haha.

8?  That all?

Feb 26, 2016, the Danes took 22 ports.

18 minutes ago, Christendom said:

La Vega was on a Friday night...

are we only allowed to attack when it's exactly perfect for you?  We'll get your permission next time.  

That's what I said, in the weekend.. 

Ppl stopped defending 2-3 AM earlier than La Vega, no matter the day now the clans have had enough of you attacking, avoiding combat and when coming in higher numbers, you just base-cap, still no combat.. US made it very clear on how they want to do things, suits you best to attack 2-3AM only workdays. When we show up to these to begin with, you begin faking these attacks, 4 times in a row (I was there) to waste out time and keep us awake. Screens of CoC and wraith speaking talking shit of how you could keep this attrition up :) Finally we don't wanna deal with you anymore and let the ports go, night-flip them all so devs can see the problem :)  

Our ships are safe and secure in allied ports, ready to defend against opponents who actually want to fight. We take out ports back when timer comes back. You cannot avoid fight forever you know ;)

Edited by E.P. Juel

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

Would a Friday night not classify as a weekend?

1 hour ago, E.P. Juel said:

La Vega was in the weekend, so I could participate unlike workdays

So, as I said if you read my post properly, I went because it was weekend! What im saying is: People already stopped going for late night, weekend or not, because if you cannot take it in a weekend, you just try over monday 3AM or thursday 3AM, so what is the point of defending when you can continue your "avoid combat" and nightflip in workdays. Tell me you won a GREAT victory again (please) when every other nation than YOU are EU primetime based -  I wanna laugh some more please. 

You respond without quoting, assuming its to me since it makes perfect sense with my previous answer to you. Then you respond bearwall with quote, on the exact same thing. You have a baaad memory.

You promised me to declare US victory again (almost threatened) tell me some more about your great organizational and tactical skills. Make me laugh again :) 

Edited by E.P. Juel

17 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Would a Friday night not classify as a weekend?

Atm I and most of the other PvP'ers ain't doing PBs untill PB timers are reintroduced to the game.

6 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

You respond without quoting, assuming its to me since it makes perfect sense with my previous answer to you. Then you respond bearwall with quote, on the exact same thing. You have a baaad memory.

You promised me to declare US victory again (almost threatened) tell me some more about your great organizational and tactical skills. Make me laugh again :) 

Oh it's coming.  I can't type up a masterpiece and shift on the way home

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Impie said:

So first you preach to us how you only want late PB's in the weekend, and when we do that - you don't show up anyway. So tell me, what are we supposed to do now? Ban the US players from the game?

Not from the game.. Just the EU server.. But you didn't do PBs in the weekend for 5 weeks and I don't wanna give you any content untill the mechanic is such that the US/Brit/Dutch alliance can't stoop to nightflips just because they get their asses kicked..

Just now, Impie said:

Well, sorry to disappoint here Bearwall, but the devs have said that the servers are global. The location is just that: a server location.

For now..