Game-Labs Forum

Dear Denmark

Lord Vicious

9 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

All I remember is your tantrum on our TS when we denied you Macao. After that I can't take you seriously what you think XD

Tantrum? i quit after 10 sec telling you to go f .......  i not waste my time :) 

so when you will pack out your toys and refuse to play? :) looking for it  Or was an empty threat ?

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Tantrum? i quit after 10 sec telling you to go f .......  i not waste my time :) 

so when you will pack out your toys and refuse to play? :) looking for it  Or was an empty threat ?

Already packed up and in mothballs.

PS: Your yelling voice is funny with that accent.

Edited by Kloothommel

There is no threat. I'm sorry if any of you interpreted it as such. Most RUS/RDNN RvR players left already. And it happened long ago. Some of us are still playing to keep our clans alive. The fact that ports were lost is a consequence, not a cause of it. Right now mechanics mean we cannot have good, equal fights anymore, so rather than sit around and wait people will be playing other games for now. 

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 9

36 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

There is no threat. I'm sorry if any of you interpreted it as such. Most RUS/RDNN RvR players left already. And it happened long ago. Some of us are still playing to keep our clans alive. The fact that ports were lost is a consequence, not a cause of it. Right now mechanics mean we cannot have good, equal fights anymore, so rather than sit around and wait people will be playing other games for now. 

It was equal when you could bomb around, why is not anymore? :)   as long as i check pb still 25 vs 25  so i fail to see how we cant get equal fights

So you gonna fight or roll over and die?  Look at the tears already cant wait to see QQ in next days, the sea level gonna raise a lot as well the salt %

i heard your diplo got laughed at and ragequit :) after empty threatening :) 

Edited by Lord Vicious

15 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

It was equal when you could bomb around, why is not anymore? :)

Players started leaving back then already, but the officers of both clans worked very hard to get our players port battles that would keep the game interesting to those remaining, and to find ways to get our fleet into equal, fun and challenging fights that would keep our friends from tiring of the game. Since then screening negating fights and nation imbalances has become worse. There is more work for more people to activate fights - more than is worth it - and less chance that when you log on and go to a fight you will actually get one.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Players started leaving back then already, but the officers of both clans worked very hard to get our players port battles that would keep the game interesting to those remaining, and to fin ways to get our fleet into equal, fun and challenging fights that would keep our friends from tiring of the game. Since then screening negating fights and nation imbalances has become worse. There is more work for more people to activate fights - more than is worth it - and less chance that when you log on and go to a fight you will actually get one.

Try harder

3 hours ago, Aegir said:

"Once black never back"

...Oh wait! :D

Thats what she say, as long as i remember my char lord vicious is in sorry and is pirate :)  So joke on you.       Not my fault that for play pb in this game i got forced to create a char in another nation, brits get more pb in a week then pirate got in last 2 months (and no is not a joke i think pirates got 4-5 try on puerto prince and 2-3 on puerto plata wich is less then the pb generated both in attack/defence of our coalition in a week.) 

Edited by Lord Vicious

3 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

You mean turncoat ;)

Like drop pirates as ally after you made an agreement for then eat back your words  becouse you where scared your sweden master would be pissed off? if they didt not believe your deceiving?

yeah i remind that :) 

so now be a good boy and roll over and die with your toys

Edited by Lord Vicious

1 minute ago, Lord Vicious said:

Like drop pirates as ally after you made an agreement for then eat back becouse you where scared your sweden master would be pissed off? if they didt not believe your deceiving?

yeah i remind that :) 

so now be a good boy and roll over and die with your toys

At least I won't have to deal with you for a while. #silverlining

Edited by Kloothommel

1 minute ago, Lord Vicious said:

You dont even have the decency to deny lol :)

I can deny all I want. it's not as if yiou believe anything besides the verbal diahrea that comes out of your mouth and you call facts. Alternate facts they call it nowadays.

Smell ya later, Lord Fishbreath! ;)