Game-Labs Forum
balz

the death of port battles

When the pirates got smashed bk to one port or the Dutch, they lost players! But you guys celebrated. Now u loose it's the death of the game, lol!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Delafair said:

Sure that gank 1 low level player with 10 people it's great it's what i saw all day in french chanel .

I personally dont attack lowbies but thats me. Still i see no problem as they have plenty of room for semi safe and safe sailing. Be it in own waters placed arround carribean, or allied ports.
If they refuse to adapt then in my eyes they deserve what they recieve.
When your alliance two ported dutch with abuse of trade flag mechanic, attacking on 3 fronts and pulling multiple flags same time, we didnt had such luxury and safe haven they have atm. You saw no problems then. Now it`s a problem?

Hipocrits.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leku said:

I personally dont attack lowbies but thats me. Still i see no problem as they have plenty of room for semi safe and safe sailing. Be it in own waters placed arround carribean, or allied ports.
When your alliance two ported dutch with abuse of trade flag mechanic, attacking on 3 fronts and pulling multiple flags same time, we didnt had such luxury and safe haven they have atm. You saw no problems then. Now it`s a problem?

Hipocrits.

lol Hipocrits yourself your the news troll afther Pelagos so just shut up a bit that will give us holiday and about the safe area you said they are not safe seem for the rookie zone lot of french that started the game just got ganked by USA experimented player most than once and you said you had no safe zone not true you had GB water around Bonacca oh and of course the PVE are of flatss too :P that was very safe for play quiet so i can said the seem for you about that

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Delafair said:

lol Hipocrits yourself your the news troll afther Pelagos so just shut up a bit that will give us holiday and about the safe area you said they are not safe seem for the rookie zone lot of french that started the game just got ganked by USA experimented player most than once and you said you had no safe zone not true you had GB water around Bonacca oh and of course the PVE are of flatss too :P that was very safe for play quiet so i can said the seem for you about that

Dude. Read again what i wrote, and then read your reply. Your reply is so dumb that i cant even speak now. Only insults comes to mind. But i`ll give you a chance to fix your mistake.

21 minutes ago, Leku said:

Hipocrits.

Only Point that i agree with you of your other Post was the trade of flag and for this well was not the nation that decided to do but "some player" afther about the danes when they did this for come in south it was was some players that used this trick and not the Nation choice it's clear that this trick should not be used but well that hapened .

Not long ago the Danes were unstoppable, many people flocked to the Danish flag to be on the winning team. Now its no longer the winning team you will see the numbers drop again as the glory hunters go off to find the next flavour of the month Faction. Im sure there is hard core underneath to keep the nation going once all the cry babies have left.

How is "cry babies" leaving helping the long term success of the game?

Edited by Snoopy
  • Like 4

Just now, Delafair said:

Only Point that i agree with you of your other Post was the trade of flag and for this well was not the nation that decided to do but "some player" afther about the danes when they did this for come in south it was was some players that used this trick and not the Nation choice it's clear that this trick should not be used but well that hapened .

Dude Dutch were 2 ported when you couldnt use ports of allies. There wasnt noobie area in bahamas then. Our newbies were simply throwed from game and switched nation. Not only noobies but also carebears. France atm have plenty of space to play atm. Like half of map if not more. Your arguments are bleak and have no value. If you dont understands that, well we have nothing to talk about then.

I didnt saw who exactly was trading flags ( from danes that is, nor i care about it tbh ) but when i fought danes during this campaing it was always same people RDNN and RUS. Same faces. We beat your fleets, we throwed you out, we loose some fights, we won some. We pushed back 3+ nationts attack simultanously on us with some help from brits ( very apprecieated but you could done more be honest ) and mostly what we recieve back was exploits ( trade flag when your normal attacks were multiple times beaten ) and abusing ( multiple attacks on 4+ ports simultanously ). On the end you even tried to lock us out with 2-4am timers on important ports.
All with some shitty excuses, that you did it by mistake and because brits done this and that bla bla bla. Bullshit arguments.

Still i dont blame you for 2 porting us. Thats not the problem. Problem lies in the way you done it. And reasons behind it.

Dont try to twist facts here dude. Not going to happen.

3 minutes ago, Leku said:

Dude Dutch were 2 ported when you couldnt use ports of allies. There wasnt noobie area in bahamas then. Our newbies were simply throwed from game and switched nation. Not only noobies but also carebears. France atm have plenty of space to play atm. Like half of map if not more. Your arguments are bleak and have no value. If you dont understands that, well we have nothing to talk about then.

I didnt saw who exactly was trading flags ( from danes that is, nor i care about it tbh ) but when i fought danes during this campaing it was always same people RDNN and RUS. Same faces. We beat your fleets, we throwed you out, we loose some fights, we won some. We pushed back 3+ nationts attack simultanously on us with some help from brits ( very apprecieated but you could done more be honest ) and mostly what we recieve back was exploits ( trade flag when your normal attacks were multiple times beaten ) and abusing ( multiple attacks on 4+ ports simultanously ). On the end you even tried to lock us out with 2-4am timers on important ports.
All with some shitty excuses, that you did it by mistake and because brits done this and that bla bla bla. Bullshit arguments.

Still i dont blame you for 2 porting us. Thats not the problem. Problem lies in the way you done it. And reasons behind it.

Dont try to twist facts here dude. Not going to happen.

uhuh yea forgot there was not aliance posibility to use allied port sorry about that ^^

• Like 1

<----------------  This guy stopped caring about Dane player base when they resorted to treachery.

This is a good thing. Besides a bunch of unhappy campers who have just gotten a very large dose of- what's the addage? Ah, yes, THEIR OWN medicine, this means guaranteed action in the coming days. 

A ragtag effort of everyone we could scrape together at the time took an enemy nation's primary strong hull port, which was located a stone's toss from their capital. And for at least 4 days (providing the first battle for it is not ended in our favour), it gets to fly the stars and stripes. I CANNOT imagine the horrifying retribution coming our way for this insult. It's going to be massive, and it's going to be fun, because it's going to mean lots and lots of fights.

Real fights, mind you, not ones on the forums. Attend those as well as you've attended here and you may keep your ports next time, my nordic friends. 

• Like 3

I can't wait for the Daines followed by the French followed by the sweeds to fall out of there alliance..  The yanks are coming, the yanks are coming!!!!! 

• Like 1

still kinda sad i my mind that you never had fleet that could match the danish one ship for ship so you had to use other means to beat us

• Like 4

Danes trying to claim moral upperhand when their alliance attacked USA when out of alliance, or when they were literally trying to kill the Dutch nation by takking ALL their ports.

You are scum and I'll be waiting in Santo Domingo for you.

I'm gonna laugh so hard when PVp1 burns because of lopsided balancing.

1 minute ago, Alan Demarest said:

Danes trying to claim moral upperhand when their alliance attacked USA when out of alliance, or when they were literally trying to kill the Dutch nation by takking ALL their ports.

You are scum and I'll be waiting in Santo Domingo for you.

You can wait for a long time then...

• Like 1

oh look another thread about night flips destroying the game.  Meanwhile "for the sake of the playerbase" didn't seem to be a topic of discussion during the 7 war supply drop, the 3 points at once attack on the US a month ago, pushing the dutch down to one region, US down to one region multiple times, 1st rates into 4th rate battles...blah blah blah.  Insert any number of grievances.  When your side is winning, all is fair.  When our side wins the mechanics need to be changed.  This shit is getting old.    

The Danes fucked up over the holidays.  They tried to negotiate with the US and force them to give up their advantage in this game under threat of losing a number of our ports, including our 2 main crafting hubs.  Your arrogance led you to believe you could bully us into giving into your demands, you chose poorly.  You pissed in the wrong fucking guy's cheerios.  I  told NorthViking in our meeting that there would be repercussions.  Well, here they are.  We expected you guys to last longer than a month.  Guess not.  Please note we have not used double or no show tactics against other nations during the evening and we don't plan to.  I told North that we would beat you.  It seems we have.  

Prior to Klooth joining our TS last night to hash things out, I was a little sympathetic to the Danes and their situation.  He basically told us that the danes are going to take their toys and go home because we're not playing fair enough for them.  Danish RVR is dead or so we've been told.  We'll see in the next couple days here.  I thought better of the Danish nation honestly.  I didn't think it would take one night to break them and have them go cry to the devs to change things.  I'm honestly disappointed.  

I quite frankly have no interest in fighting empty port battles.  If the Danes stop showing up, we will stop.  If they offer some form of official surrender or public apology for their treatment over the holidays we stop and they get their strong hull port back.  Agree to our terms, or don't.  I don't care.  The US will not be changing alliance partners and will not limit our attacks to just the weekends.   

You come at the king, you best not miss.         

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 4

paint it all green then this is your chance to get back at us and punish the scumback danish nation that dared to challenge the might of the US nation =)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, azu said:

paint it all green then this is your chance to get back at us and punish the scumback danish nation that dared to challenge the might of the US nation =)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vernon Merrill said:

Which brings us back to the point that we actually agree on.  RvR should be triggered by PvP only.  That would create "front lines" where you know your enemy would be if they wanted a region that badly.  

The ability to flip Ports is far too easy and happens far too often they definitely be PvP generated. Flipping a Port should be more of a "Campaign" style thing wherein you have to conduct multiple operations spanning days to flip a port. Hell id even argue there needs to be a fleet engagement on the seas before you unlock the RvR at all.

• Like 5

Also, if you are going to quit the game because you don't have a regional bonus or a particular wood type, maybe the bonuses from these are the problem.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, saintjacktar said:

The ability to flip Ports is far too easy and happens far too often they definitely be PvP generated. Flipping a Port should be more of a "Campaign" style thing wherein you have to conduct multiple operations spanning days to flip a port. Hell id even argue there needs to be a fleet engagement on the seas before you unlock the RvR at all.

This is my view as well....   a group of ten people doing missions for an hour should NOT be enough to trigger a PB...  It should be a National effort that takes days, if not longer...  But people are addicted to PB's...  maybe "Raids" will help solve this?

• Like 6

Just now, Vernon Merrill said:

This is my view as well....   a group of ten people doing missions for an hour should NOT be enough to trigger a PB...  It should be a National effort that takes days, if not longer...  But people are addicted to PB's...  maybe "Raids" will help solve this?

Not only this but also fact that after succesfull defend of region it can be attacked again pretty quick.

When hostility was introduced at first it was arround week of safe time for that region before it could be attacked again. But devs decided it was bad idea ( dont know why but it was actually pretty awesome ) and changed it to 1 day for testing purposes. Now you are being hatred by enemies because of devs stupid ideas :)