Game-Labs Forum

the death of port battles

balz

1 minute ago, Leku said:

I`m all for regional servers but with one condition.

Russians gets their own server and are not allowed to join EU server.
How`s that Danes? You can enjoy yourselves on masse. Have fun.

ohh sure if the polish get the same

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Surathani said:

Actually I am talking about every non ping centric I played over a lifetime. EU mmo servers and the like. I wont waste your time with how many years I played many titles with AUS and EU people. I enjoy playing with my near 200 ping. In Rome on vacation I had a 19 ping. Who is whineing here? All I hear is my town "only" bs from this thread.

Mind listing any of those? I'm trying to look at games that have asset protection and global servers to see how they have dealt with it to get ideas, but they're hard to find.

4 minutes ago, Aegir said:

Whether it should be OW or not is debatable, but at the moment the impact of OW combat is miniscule compared the effects felt by RvR, thus making RvR the 'be all, end all'.

Cap 10 traders in the OW, shut down the silver for a day. Cap his silver region, shut down the silver for a lifetime.

Which brings us back to the point that we actually agree on.  RvR should be triggered by PvP only.  That would create "front lines" where you know your enemy would be if they wanted a region that badly.  

3 minutes ago, Aegir said:

Mind listing any of those? I'm trying to look at games that have asset protection and global servers to see how they have dealt with it to get ideas, but they're hard to find.

Played with swedes in DAOC, played WOW on EU server, then played Oceanic with my AUS friends. Trust me Aegir, dont be the fool you are flirting with being. I can play any damn EU FPS server that doesnt auto kick a 200+ ping.

Edited by Surathani

3 minutes ago, azu said:

ohh sure if the polish get the same

Compared to russia we dont live in 3-4 different time zones.

Sorry your argument is invalid. Deal with your own problems inside yourselves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rediii said:

You guys forget that we don't attack the US because we are bored or want to fuck you up. It is because live oak is only available in 2 spots of the map and both spots are pretty much in front of your capital. You take attacks way to personal.

Also, it is not like we set a portbattle in a US port because we know you guys are at work. we will get a even fight against brits or dutch because they want to hold the regional bonus. 

Right, but when we agree to leave you alone on Christmas you triple attack us. By the way, this was the orthadox Christmas you asked for. You people f-ed up and pissed off the entire server while pissing on the Russian holiday. Never a damn apology, only this shit.

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

RvR in WoW has almost no impact on the rest of the world or am i wrong? I don't find a game which is called oceanic.

Oceanic servers? Are you dense? It means Asia/AUS brainiac. If you cant hang, dont speak. You either act the fool, or cleary are. You choose.

Edited by Surathani

5 minutes ago, rediii said:

You guys forget that we don't attack the US because we are bored or want to fuck you up. It is because live oak is only available in 2 spots of the map and both spots are pretty much in front of your capital. You take attacks way to personal.

Also, it is not like we set a portbattle in a US port because we know you guys are at work. we will get a even fight against brits or dutch because they want to hold the regional bonus. 

You still refuse to accept fact that Danes attacked Sunbury when Spain still was keeping Smyrna. Your alliance cutted our coalition from fine live oak for 1-2 weeks. You guys started it. Dont try to twist your deeds.

And you still refuse to change your attitude and keep playing the harrassed ones.

I can only rotfl.

Edited by Leku

So it was never unfair to attack the Americans when it was 3am for them, and it wasn't unfair to abuse the  war suppliers and it wasn't unfair to log in under the crosses!!

I keep saying this but when a nation plays dirty and wins it's fair but when dirty tactics (your own tactics mine you)  are used against you, it's game breaking and unfair and needs fixing asap. 

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

So much hate and personal bullshit here, I dont get this. You focus on destroying the game instead of making it playable for everyone...

And you see the result already, most of the Danes arent playing anymore. Is that what you want? Even less players? Force the devs to decide between US and EU playerbase?

• Like 5

Just now, JonSnowLetsGo said:

So much hate and personal bullshit here, I dont get this. You focus on destroying the game instead of making it playable for everyone...

And you see the result already, most of the Danes arent playing anymore. Is that what you want? Even less players? Force the devs to decide between US and EU playerbase?

Blah blah. You bitch about screening, not employing your own alliance = destroying your player base. You attack us, on an agreed holiday we agreed to for you = detorying the player base, you refuse to fight cause you lose a port = destorying your player base. So on and so forth. Save it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

Wow cool down. You show again that you take this game way to personal.

Same here. You sound realy mad ;)  danes wouldnt even have attacked without their russian community so i don't realy believe or understand your point here.

Get lost rediii, waste your time googling what is an oceanic server, and get the f- off my reply list. I am not here to educate you. Grow up, get smart, and think before you post foolish responses.

Edited by Surathani

1 minute ago, rediii said:

Attacking and fighting is part of the game. You had the chance to defend, you lost the battle. That's not compareable to attacks in nights of weekdays

Yes it wasnt and isnt because your alliance has enough EU players. i dont care about the rest, everyone did it.

Im out of this forumtopic now. lost any hope in solving this. Go on dev's and find a solution but do it fast pls. thanks

PFFT.

14 minutes ago, D4mi4n said:

haha we said danes will get a payback and there you have it :)

lol what your actualy doing with your your freinds Britts it's only empty little more the game so enjoy when will be only brit and USA and maybe mmm 80 Player of the the game will just die so do it more and am Curious to watch your face when you will start boring on the game when player of other nation left all the game .

• Like 2

Let's be honest the Danes gave the Americans terms that not only was aimed to take advantage of the American weakness but it also highlighted the same weakness the Danes had! 

Now the Americans are smashing your weaknesses back doors in, you complain!!  Ironic!!

• Like 3