Game-Labs Forum

[AUSEZ] is Recruiting (PVP Global) (British)

15 hours ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

Most of us are wondering, "who thought THAT would be a good idea?"

8 hours ago, Seaman Stains said:

Actually, it's a very good idea. We love our new home, less politics, more fun, easy trading, new members, less ****heads. What's not to love?

By the way... how do you know what "most of us are wondering"?

pronoun: us
  1. 1.
    used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people as the object of a verb or preposition.

He could be speaking in the context of only his friends, his clan or his nation and still be totally fine with the use of that pronoun.

5 minutes ago, BallsOfSteel said:

Far from it

We have crafters and very experienced PB fighters as well from PVP1 days when we took a third of the map.

Nations need balancing simple as that

Who will provide the PVP if so many people from the same time zone are in the same nation?

We also have players residing in Europe, USA, and Asia as well as Australia. Another point to add is that Australia is a VAST country, and spans three time zones. I am proud to be Aussie, and I'm a shift worker, so sometimes when the others are sleeping/resting/living a life, I can sail around with our European or American friends. We also  have retirees that are not restricted in their "Game Time". Most of the time when we log in, there are quite a few comrades to wreak havoc with, or to chat with whilst we simply "mess around in boats". We have training sessions, and are a very active clan.

Edited by Seaman Stains