Game-Labs Forum

[AUSEZ] is Recruiting (PVP Global) (British)

AUSEZ (Australian Colonial Navy)

AUSEZ is recruiting on PVP Global for Great Britain

We are recruiting Captains interested in all game aspects to swell our ranks (both new and old members are welcome)

What We Require

-Active players

-Voice comms compulsory (we use discord)

-Members willing to participate and contribute to the clans direction

What We Offer

-Numerous opportunities for PVP

-PVE

-Skilled group of players

-Active members

We operate in PVP GLOBAL and accept members from all time zones and locations.

Feel free to drop into our Discord for a chat: https://discord.gg/UeB8cdf

Talk to Fasti or Zealicus for recruitment or post here in this thread!

Fair seas!

Zeal

Edited by Zeal
Updated info
  • Like 5

• 4 months later...

Ahoy

Seaman Stains here. I was a member of your clan as the Australian Navy, before...err... lots of things changed. Are you chaps still active? I haven't played for a LOOOOOOONG time, and I checked yesterday, and there's been a wipe, as well as a (understandable) cleanout of inactive clan members. I might wish to rejoin if things are going well at work etc.

5 hours ago, Seaman Stains said:

Ahoy

Seaman Stains here. I was a member of your clan as the Australian Navy, before...err... lots of things changed. Are you chaps still active? I haven't played for a LOOOOOOONG time, and I checked yesterday, and there's been a wipe, as well as a (understandable) cleanout of inactive clan members. I might wish to rejoin if things are going well at work etc.

Hi Stains! I remember you. We are playing on the PVP Global server now and would love to have you back. The discord server link will get you onto our comms where you can ask for some permissions. Ask for an AUSEZ officer when you are online and hopefully someone will pick you up. I'll keep my eye out for you when I log on later today!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Seaman Stains said:

I'll log in now. I need to brush up on all things "Naval Action" again. Fortunately, I have a large file from my previous "incarnation" in this simulation.

Alot has changed! But we will help bring you up to speed! Look forward to sailing with you mate.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

[ELITE] would like to wish all members of [AUSEZ] the very best of luck joining PvP Global   

Norfolk nChance. 

Thankyou good sir! It has been a pleasure thus far :) wishing you the best as well!

• Like 2

Thought I might give this game another go. I'm Aus...ish timezone. Played mostly on the Euro server so unless there is character transfer thing, I'll be a pretty noobtown dude. Haven't played in quite a bit too, let us know if I'm fitting your brief.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, chzypai said:

Thought I might give this game another go. I'm Aus...ish timezone. Played mostly on the Euro server so unless there is character transfer thing, I'll be a pretty noobtown dude. Haven't played in quite a bit too, let us know if I'm fitting your brief.

Thanks

Hey mate, we take all skill levels. We originally played on EU as well. More than happy to help bring you back up to speed. Just jump on the discord or shout out in game and someone will get you sorted :)

I just joined this group, and already I know I made the right choice.  These guys are amazingly helpful and generous.  They are a blast to play with.  Looking forward to my first port battle today.  I highly recommend joining up.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Milspec said:

G'day. I'm a pretty green player in East Aus time zone looking to join a decent group. Active most nights with a mic. Currently based down south in Carta as Brit.

Hey mate, sent you a PM :)

I can thoroughly recommend this clan to anyone, from any time zone. We have night shift workers (like myself) and day walkers, so most of the time you can find shipmates to sail with. A great bunch of guys, very helpful, and very active. They have dedicated crafters, and traders, and always have someone that can help you in whatever you need. Trust me, you won't regret joining this clan.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...