Game-Labs Forum

Problem:

- Screeners attack Port battle fleet in the goal to disturb it making it loose time. It's not the problem. The problem is that this fights are not fun because screen are juste kitting and not really fighting. It's mostly suicide squad of 5-10 ships.
- Many battle occures around the PB but most are unbalance due of screen crushing together, group of 5 counter screen attack largest grou  of screen wich then disband and form smaller group leading to small unbalance battles.
- The port battle are unorganised because we don't get any tools to organise them before they start

Solution:

- Introduce "Admiral Flag". Admiral flag can be buy in port for 1 million doublon.
The guy purchasing the admiral flag can make a group of 25 people.
If people of the group in open sea stay near the Admiral Flag it gives the group a bonus on BR or it changes their ROE making them not attackable by group than not get at least 75% of their BR

Why:

- The flag can be purchased by everyone. It will make the groups sticking more together.
- It will not forbid screen but will organise it to get real fight. We won't see any more 5v25 but if the screen success 20-25 at least.
- Counter screen will stop suiciding in screen. We see many 5v10 5v15 where the counter screen has just to purpose to kite the screening fleet to let the pb fleet past. If screener use admiral flag, counter screen has to be organise to attack them making more big battles in open sea.

/Discuss

• Like 4

Yes, big screening battles would be more fun for all. I just like to poke into wounds here, because so many things would never be a problem with a lobby system. I actually prefer the sailing to PB part myself, but the irrational angst when somebody says "lobby" is fun to watch :-)

• Like 2