Game-Labs Forum

Labor Office?

James Cornelius

2 minutes ago, Vernon Merrill said:

DeRuyter, you can produce labor contracts in production buildings, but only in certain ports.  

OP, KPR is not one of them. 

Though there is one just north or KPR,  The M port that has a really long name but I can't remember what it is.

6 hours ago, James Cornelius said:

Hi,

Apologies if this was covered some place else. What is the requisite to build a labor office? I am attempting to build one in my nation capital at KPR, and it doesn't show up as an option under buildings - just coal mine and lignum vitae forest.

Any ideas?

You can build those only in certain ports. And you need to be crafting lvl 15 to be able crafting labour contracts.

Happy New Year.

No worries. Crafting level is not a problem for me. I only recently moved over to PVP1 from PVP2 and am level 50, but as I no longer have any useful blueprints it's more effective for now to try to give labor to others in exchange for what I need until I am back on my feet. I was hoping to utilize this mechanism, but I don;t want to create a new outpost somewhere else near KPR just to do this. Very unfortunate. One would think the capital would be the place for a labor office building.

• 2 years later...