Game-Labs Forum

Happy New Year and Seasonal Greetings

RMvcjV2.jpg

Dear Captains. 

We wish you wealth, health and happiness and hope that 2017 will be amazing for you and your families. A special new year gift (a rare ship) will be added to all players on the 1st of January 2017.

Name of the gift ship is Wappen von Hamburg: a unique german convoy vessel. 

To receive a gift you will have to have an account on that date. So if you bought the game and have not yet played - please log in and create a player before 1st of January. Ship will be added to the redeemables.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

• Like 45

Dear Mr. Admin,

Thank you for your Christmas and New Year greetings. And thank you in advance for what I imagine will be a beautiful ship.

Thank you and your development team for all the hard work that you have put into making this a wonderful game. 

Please be sure to take some time (but not too much time as there is still much work to do ;) ) to enjoy the holidays with your families.

Edited by Chijohnaok
  • Like 5

Merry Christmas all. I wish you all well!

Enjoy a period of feasting amd drinking development team, we look forward to 2017 with you.

**this message is my personal opinion and may not be the views of the British empire so please do not get them confused. 

Merry Christmas all. Presents to all. Coal to some :)

Edited by monk33y

I bought into the pre steam alpha around this time last year, thank you for a great year in a great game. I am looking forwards to what will come for naval action in 2017, thank you for all the hard work that the mods, testers and development team have put in so far. Wishing you a very merry Christmas and happy new year to you and the team Admin, the same goes for everyone else in the community too.