Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jodgi

Stuck in mobile version (Chromebook)

Opening the forum on my chromebook I'm stuck in mobile version. I can't find link anywhere to go to desktop version. Can I put something behind the URL to get to the desktop version? Or something?

There is no dedicated mobile version, IPS 4 should be mobile freindly by default. Perhaps you are just thinking of it as mobile version?

This how it looks via my phone:

sig9phm.png

or

3SB0dhI.png

12 minutes ago, Ink said:

There is no dedicated mobile version

You're right. When I had it up in a narrow window it looked like mobile version with a few bits and pieces missing. Then I maxed the window and everything came back on the fly.

Sidenote: The only thing I truly miss is the ability to type "raw" (BBcode?) posts without any fancy stuff. This is helped by the ability to mark text and use "quote" pop-up, but still.

Just now, jodgi said:

You're right. When I had it up in a narrow window it looked like mobile version with a few bits and pieces missing. Then I maxed the window and everything came back on the fly.

Sidenote: The only thing I truly miss is the ability to type "raw" (BBcode?) posts without any fancy stuff. This is helped by the ability to mark text and use "quote" pop-up, but still.

you can still type raw bbcode, it will transform once you preview or post

If you click the 3 . In the upper right. You'll should have an option to request desktop site. Had the same problem and was able to find a way around it.