Game-Labs Forum

Would you like in next patch all the custom battles to be unlocked?

Nick Thomadis

Do you want all custom battles to be unlocked?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want all custom battles to be unlocked?

• Yes. I want to try all of them without the need of unlocking them via the battle campaign.
    • No. I want to have an incentive to explore the speculative scenarios in the campaign first.

No.
What incentive do players have to play through the whole thing, if they can just nitpick and play the parts they want?

Have it to where if they play through one phase of the battle, all of the options they could've picked come unlocked when they go back later. Make it a challenge.

• Like 1

You probably should.  I have played the campaign 15+ times now and still have not unlocked all maps.  I suspect that I might have to actively sabotage my games to see some scenarios since some of them appear to branch out from poor performance by the player.

• Like 1

I appreciate both arguments, but I'm slightly more a YES on unlocking all custom battles.  Speaking of custom battles, regarding those that are made available for the multiplayer feature, will there be anymore forthcoming?  I find the selection sort of wanting as compared to single player.  Just curious.

Robby 

Hello all,

Thanks for voting. It seems that custom battles need to be unlocked. And so they will be. More multiplayer maps will be available in the upcoming patch and will be also playable in single player custom battle list.

Are there additional features planned to be added from this point on?

• 2 weeks later...

Are there additional features planned to be added from this point on?

Not many. The game is considered finalised and it shall improve slightly through out optimization patches.

We consider mod tools of course and other necessary things that can easily be implemented without breaking something.