Game-Labs Forum

Very suspicious behaviour in PB

Jeheil

Two players joined Brit PB battle, both clanless, neither communicated.

One insta-escaped.

One rammed / pushed firendlies (don't believe he 'shot')

Happy9768 clanless 5 day old account. Perhaps he's a noob..perhaps he bought on same CC as his main. You would know.

Merovingian harder to tell.

Makes me a sad panda.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/107354018515898608/D820AB397C18ECEFD0535EE8152AAB737D4FBA26/

Please note I EXPLICITLY am not accusing any Dane of any melarkie.

Please also note one of the Dane Fleet commanders also recommended we post this in tribunal, this can be witnessed at 29 mins or so into the vid

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 5

Then why did you write here? New player not allowed to join the pb or what?? Enough! Stop  these hidden suspicions and hidden insult!!!

P.S. Clan RUS requests also check these players, after which we will ask to stop blame us for "break game mechanics", plus  we demand a public apology

Edited by DreamMaker

Because when a 5 day old account joins a port battle and deliberately sails into friendly ships it is suspicious and it is report able. Why do you write here, given the rules of the Tribunal is that it is the OP, the accused and the Mod's who are meant to reply ?

Oh and DreamMaker...Anolytic ASKED us to Tribunal them btw. 

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 1

The Bellona joined a PB that wasn't full after several minutes. I could put that down to wanting to help out or simple eagerness. And if you didn't have 25 1st rates ready it didn't make a difference. The Cerberus is quite suspicious however. He must have joined at the same time as the 1st rates. It took us several minutes to even realise that it was a Cerberus. We just saw a small ship at the back of the enemy line and assumed it was a Mortar Brig. We were discussing your choice to bring it when someone pointed out it was a Cerberus. 

It's frustrating, because it robbed all of us of a good fight.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 10

Agree on both accounts, we did have 25 1sts...the MB guy had some lag problems...and we held the spot for him...the bellona..yes maybe a mistake...agree....but then he says nothing and leaves instantly

Not at all saying we would have won....but we had much less chance without the 2 others

Edited by Jeheil

How is the OP a toxic rant...and it was overtly stated by one of the Dane Battle Commanders that this action should be tribunal'd. The vast majority if not ALL the Danes want nothing more than a full blooded fight in as many PB's as they can get. And good on em. The more folks look to spoil...the less of that there will be.

We all want this game to succeed. The more this sort of shizz can be sorted out in Alpha the better.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, skilgan said:

What I find amusing is watching Northviking running Indiamen into San Mateo just now..... with his little sidekick in tow.....

Oh look its HAPPY9768... now where did we see him before.....

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/112983518057741134/3E552D078191AC260DEFCA566B5CEF368269AF32/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/112983518057740501/A38E62BC04B818188C976AD466507C11F71589C8/

I am not saying its the same player... but coincidence... yeah right.

Danes you have some rotten apples.

NorthViking79 is my alt and not my main, i do not have anything to do with the happy account and the tribunal will find that out when they check ip..

Why would i join with my alt in a defensive port battle when i know we beat the brits in defensive port battles 99,9% of the times...

This is harrasment and is beneath you, just get them to check the IP, it's not mine and all my alts are called north something.... 

and btw, your not saying but apllying it is kinda the same thing and if i wanted i could report it... but don't care as my hands are clean and IP check on that happy account will prove it..

On 11/26/2016 at 2:38 PM, Jeheil said:

Two players joined Brit PB battle, both clanless, neither communicated.

One insta-escaped.

One rammed / pushed firendlies (don't believe he 'shot')

Happy9768 clanless 5 day old account. Perhaps he's a noob..perhaps he bought on same CC as his main. You would know.

Merovingian harder to tell.

Makes me a sad panda.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/107354018515898608/D820AB397C18ECEFD0535EE8152AAB737D4FBA26/

Please note I EXPLICITLY am not accusing any Dane of any melarkie.

Please also note one of the Dane Fleet commanders also recommended we post this in tribunal, this can be witnessed at 29 mins or so into the vid

Based on an analysis conducted by the Admiralty, the following finding regarding intentional interference by an Alt has been made:

Neither Merovingian nor Happy9768 show noticeable evidence of being alts.  Merovingian's account shows adequate evidence of being used and played since creation in a normal manner.  Further, there is no evidence that accusations that Happy9768 is an alt of North.

Happy9768 looks like it may be a legitimate new account - a player that doesn't know how everything works yet.

A video was mentioned, but I do not see a link to it.  Allegations that Happy9768 may have operated his vessel in a way that hindered friendly forces in the fight can not be proven/disproven.  The next person to sail with Happy might be best advised to take him/her under their wing and show them the ropes/how things work in order to make them an asset to their nation.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• Like 4

case reviewed.

the person who enters the battle should fight in it.. if he disconnected he would have surrendered his ship (and could have been used as an npc fleet ship by allies). But he entered to leave and take the slot from the battle. If he knew he had an emergency he could have announced it in chat and of course he would be forgiven. But he did not. Thus we deem this behavior to be griefing and trolling. Steam eula even has a clause on this, as well as our game and forum rules. 

verdict.. 1 week game bans are proposed for first offense. 

• Like 3