Game-Labs Forum

Custom Leaders

Cataxe

I'm a fan of this game and on my favorite features of this game is having your own custom general and having a career. One thing I would like to see is an option to create, or recruit, custom generals. I would like a feature that would let you spend reputation points, or money, let you add a leader to you army for different prices. A colonel say 5 reputation or $5k, BrigGen. 15 or $15k. The reason I would like to see this is that I love to customization of  your Corps. My friends and I always fantasize about being leaders at different points of time in history and being able to have them in the game with me would really boost it for me. It would also make me feel more attached to the person that I created. At least that's my opinion. I'd like to see what you guys think!

14 hours ago, Cataxe said:

One thing I would like to see is an option to create, or recruit, custom generals. I would like a feature that would let you spend reputation points, or money, let you add a leader to you army for different prices. A colonel say 5 reputation or $5k, BrigGen. 15 or $15k.

Maybe I am misundersatnding you... as I think this is indeed implemented.... try barracks tab in post battle screen, you can recruit from the academy quite a buch of different leaders.... and using renowm (upper right button with a capitol on it) you can add even famous high rank commanders to your forces .

3 hours ago, JJPettigrew said:

Maybe I am misundersatnding you... as I think this is indeed implemented.... try barracks tab in post battle screen, you can recruit from the academy quite a buch of different leaders.... and using renowm (upper right button with a capitol on it) you can add even famous high rank commanders to your forces .

No I mean like create your own and recruit them. I want to have generals named after my friends and stuff like that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎25‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 6:33 PM, James Cornelius said:

On a similar vein, it would be nice if you could select the portrait used for "your" general, and if the portraits for the historical generals which you can recruit would look like them.

I agree with this! It would be neat if you could choose the portrait of your own General and not just change his name. I hope this will be implemented in the future!  And I also hope that you will add correct portraits for the historcial Generals in the game. Some of them seem to have a correct portrait picture but unfortunately not all of them. Hope it will be added/fixed.

Edited by ross42899