Game-Labs Forum

Remove open world completly

Naval Action is not an arcade, nore is it a balanced team based game... as in... no preformatted balanced team loading like world of warships... it is however.... massively multi player... clan based, open world.... what you are doing at the time determines how exciting the game is at that moment... for me … knowing that I will lose everything if I mess up is half of the excitement... the other half of my excitement comes from the vast trading experience the team work that can be involved to exploit to get to a final means and the incredible planning required to do well in this game...   This game is magnificent, and it should remain unique as it is. 

We need to remember that we tried Naval Action Legends.... I don't know if it will come back.... but from what I am hearing from some of you.... you simply want a Trafalgar mode in game to duke it out with each other.... and perhaps with no risk of losing your ships.... I for one am in favor of such a thing or at least to have an arena mode …. where I could fight other PVPers without losing anything... but then I feel that old feeling.... that just sounds fun... but boring at the same time. For some it would be a fit.... but that's not where I get my thrills from.

My thrills come from hunting, planning, and making super risky trade runs... to each their own I guess.

Good luck out their Captains.... 

Three cheers for the frigates and their gallant captains!

Sail safe my friends, and beware my enemies.