Game-Labs Forum

historical uniform and units

anibal barca

I buy ultimate general gettysburg and now I bought this game that seems to be an excellent game.

I am a player of the total war games since the beginning of the saga and I always miss immersion,historicity,depth and an AI that is a challenge.

I believe that here they understand that these aspects are fundamental in a strategy game

The management of types of weapons, the recruitment of generals, troop organization and all history gives the game a category never seen in other strategy games.

This game still in development can still improve in immersive and historical aspect

I would add historical uniforms of emblematic units like the tigers of Louisiana, the iron brigade and many other historical units that have their exclusive historical uniforms

Although the game can be seen in a remote panorama, you can see the red cap and red pants of the zouaves and other many units that can appear in the game with their historical uniforms

This would make the game win even more immersion and historical realism..

If the team of developers could answer me if they are going to implement the historical uniforms in famous and emblematic units of the united states civil war.

For what little I have seen of the game is already a jewel of the strategy that is supposed to improve more until its definitive versión.

In addition this game and campaign system may be valid for other future games based on other epoch.

congratulation for this game,thanks.

Edited by anibal barca
  • Like 1