Game-Labs Forum

Maps/Theaters

Legioneod

Can't wait for this to release but I was just wondering if yall plan on adding to the game once it is fully released? Yall have a great list of maps and I'm not complaining, I just wanted to know if yall will explore other theaters like the Trans-Mississippi Theater or the Western Theater? And I'm wondering if yall could think about adding Spotsylvania Courthouse, The Wilderness (both major battles) and a few more maps for the western theater (Chattanooga, Vicksburg, etc)

This definitely has a lot of room for expansions so I was just wondering if yall were planning on adding some. Either way I can't wait to see what yall have done.

It could possibly be an update for post release, seeing as they were major engagements i don't see why the wouldn't make it. i'm excited for the campaign, i'm not entirely sure what it is, since the pictures give a small view into it, so from what i've seen you got the battles of the war you can play but there are also drill camps? and minor skirmishes that you can fight, and the campaign itself is neat as you take the units you have from the last battle and reuse them, as well as getting new ones and reinforcing your old. damn i wish i had the closed beta, because the game looks neat

1 hour ago, michaelsmithern said:

It could possibly be an update for post release, seeing as they were major engagements i don't see why the wouldn't make it. i'm excited for the campaign, i'm not entirely sure what it is, since the pictures give a small view into it, so from what i've seen you got the battles of the war you can play but there are also drill camps? and minor skirmishes that you can fight, and the campaign itself is neat as you take the units you have from the last battle and reuse them, as well as getting new ones and reinforcing your old. damn i wish i had the closed beta, because the game looks neat

Agreed, I hope they add them in an expansion. Good news is we get the game sometime this month so we won't have to wait too long, it'll be out within 15 days.