Game-Labs Forum

u tube heros

VEYRON

ok,been watchin vedios on u tube and i have some issues,well just 1 big one,,lets stop all this music and sugar coated lovey dovie songs stuff,,ok,,we need you to narrate what your doing,,what clickies your useing,when you are useing repairs and tell us about them,dident go to your beta testing we are ready to rumble movies to listen to lawrance welk bubble hour,,i want to here what the guns sound like,,like to know why in 2 of the vedios masts seem to be taken out pretty easy and that dident happend that easy back then, we want to know why your turning into the wind,or why u dident move in and take it ,or just why u just dident take a dump and run,,,,we want to here your thoughts in the battel,this is more important to us that are comming than the music you took all that time to add to the vedio that irratates us,or maybe play something dashing, any way great vedios,,you fellas doin good out there

ok,been watchin vedios on u tube and i have some issues,well just 1 big one,,lets stop all this music and sugar coated lovey dovie songs stuff

Aww... Sounds like someone had a rough day

So, you're saying there is just not enough room on YouTube for the "bubble music" AND what you want?

If you want some more info and narration as Leviathan rips another broadside of chain thru the rigging that's fine, I'm sure you will get some. But let's not dis the "Welk bubble music" when you are asking for that ;)

• Like 2

Posted Today, 02:32 PM

SeethDark, on 24 Oct 2014 - 10:02 AM, said:

That would be cool stuff to see your own name in the top of most wanted list

#1). VEYRON

no problem come an get it ,only this time you wont have magical drinks and super invulnerable clcikies to hide behind,,just good sailing and gunnery here and that my friend changes the game

Aww... Sounds like someone had a rough day

So, you're saying there is just not enough room on YouTube for the "bubble music" AND what you want?

If you want some more info and narration as Leviathan rips another broadside of chain thru the rigging that's fine, I'm sure you will get some. But let's not dis the "Welk bubble music" when you are asking for that ;)

im a musician myself and i can tell you that the lawrence welk musicians were world class musicians every one of them,,wasent the issue,

i have a song i wrote and recorded with my band,,badwolf,,its at,,,http://www.musicsite.biz/my_profile.php                   Musicsite.biz                                  the song is called master and commander,about a girl pirate if any one wants to use it in there u tube vedios let me know,,ill open the song up for u to download,,,veyronMusicsite.biz

saw this one,,really nicely done,just wanted to here the thoughts of players in combat is all,,this is more of a trailer and maybe shud be the trailer for the ga

if u like u can use this song i wrote and recorded with my band badwolf,,its called master and commanderhp..Musicsite.biz

just let me know and ill open the song for download,,veyron

sorry mate can't see any song there,can you put some direct link here?