Game-Labs Forum

List Of Posted Naval Action Groups/Navies - Updated May 29, 2015

Well... the fact that we now have members from Asia, Sweden, South Africa, Brazil, Canada, and Malta (as well as all across the United States) means we will be open to supporting / allying with not only National Allies of the US (how ever that will be developed/determined) but also with neutral country and independent groups who have similar goals and perspectives.

In any case, the Brits will be everywhere ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

3semifl.gif   TridentNEO1.png

Let me introduce Trident.  We are three friends who have known each other since the good old times of "Age of Sail II" and "Privateer's Bounty".  We are  enthusiasts of naval history and tactics looking forward to creating a well-organized squadron and to enjoy the atmosphere of friendship which is not overwhelmed by military-style discipline.

Thus said, we are most likely going to be privateers.  Or Dutch.  

Feel free to drop by the tavern on our island for a pint of beer or a bottle of rum.

English and russian languages.

Edited by Inigo Balboa
  • Like 1

United Polish Navy will transform into Polska Flota Kaperska - historical name for polish privateers fleets since late XV century to XVIII. New website and forum curently under construction. So please upgrade. Still not decided what nation we will be play - to be confirmed after relase full game.

Cheers 

Bart

A French fleet, fighting for France... open to all US/EU/rest of the world zone!

Whaaaaa! Well, I look forward to working with your representative. Anyone leading the charge over there yet? I'm jealous, such a fine organization. I'd have sailed for you, but alas I've setup my own gig!

Hey y'all. The name is Spiffyness and I am interested in creating either a Reddit fleet or possibly a trading guild.

The main question about the trading guild is if we know whether or not there will be trading runs in the open world game. If so then I will gladly help start up the East India Company which will have trade routes all over with different nationalities taking over their own routes.

If there won't be trading then I will help start up a Redditor fleet.

If anyone is interested in either then please message me so we can get started!

Could our community please get added to the list, much appreciated.

MYRMIDONS - Australian/New Zealand community. (but everyone is welcome!)

Contact - http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/user/10422-skitzey/

Website - http://www.myrmidonsgaming.net/ (under construction should be done in couple days)

Edited by Skitzey