Game-Labs Forum

Pre-Logging ships in/at the contested port for port battles

D4mi4nNL

Ah, these noble brits again, who never use exploits and other unfair advantages in the game. And if some enemy beats them, surely, that's because they used hacks, exploits, magic, take your pick. If you think that your nation never  used exploits, you're either naive or a liar.

• Like 4

Ah, these noble brits again, who never use exploits and other unfair advantages in the game. And if some enemy beats them, surely, that's because they used hacks, exploits, magic, take your pick. If you think that your nation never  used exploits, you're either naive or a liar.

used after danes swedish france pirates and spain used for sure

Portbattles are a joke, because of players who are using dirty tactics. I dont know how we can organise screening fleet, do whole operation, and deliver fleet to port battle without logging out. Poor danes have to increase their leading skills, cause without exploits, bugs and game problems cannot play. [*] As someone said, end with PB's for me till Devs fix mechanics. I cant fight with bugers and exploiters without using bugs and exploits :/

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 1

Portbattles are a joke, because of players who are using dirty tactics. I dont know how we can organise screening fleet, do whole operation, and deliver fleet to port battle without logging out. Poor danes have to increase their leading skills, cause without exploits, bugs and game problems cannot play. [*]

#Mikocen4president

Okay the people that want evidence, i recorded the entire day, so if you want evidence about they logging out infront of port and bing able to jump in without any tag possible then i can give you that.

This should not be possible there is a "You can't join any battle for X seconds" for a reason. This should apply to anything.

I am willing to go this far that you can't jump into port for this time too.

2 minutes isn't long but this will change the entire pvp of the game and will fix alot of problems.

Way to fix PB fights and port hopping.

And don't get me wrong. Danes are really good captains, they have probably the strongest fleet in the game. And its why i cannot uderstand why they have to use tatctics like this. Its quite said when good players are killing game for other players with their behaviors.

• Like 2

I'd also look into the strange ddos attack on both British and American teamspeak server during the port battle. Just a thought.

those attacks aren't game related.  When we had that big one last month that was causing the US server to go off line and lag.  Well both my team speak for my WoT clan that is position in Dallas TX and the NA clan TS for this game which is some where in east coast got hit at the same time.   

There are several pages you can go check and it will tell you the traffic attacks that have recently happen and there source.  Those bad ones a while back come from over seas.  The ones the other day was from India hitting EU area that are known for having a lot of server hosting.

was the brits that said it was a exploit not the danes... the danes welcome a fair 25v25 fight... find me one post on the forum written by a dane saying it's a exploit..

Will be intresting to see if the brits will use it at salamanac tomorrow morning, will have my screenshot button ready for you:D

Because of you all using this - of course we will. Dammit what do you think would happen? Do you really think we will just stay beside watching how your allies are starving out our playerbase with that stuff? What else can we do to show how broken this is? So yes, we will do this I guess. If you play unfair we don't have another choice. The very wondering crash of all our teamspeaks at the very moment of the portbattle not to tell. This is just low. So low. You prever fair fights? Show us...

Edited by Jonathan Arlington

What a dis**** tactic!!!

I guess the british gentleman won't do it... wait... sorry... yes... they are just doing right now in Salamanca :P

if danes play unfair why are we than not allowed to do the same thing

За то, что они лучше играют? :)  For the fact that they play better? :D

nope

Edited by D4mi4n
  • Like 2

It's not a dirty tactic...

I was in Georgia PB, when we are sealing to destination, screaming fleet take all of as in battle,

after battle we just wait until PB in Battle Screen... it wasn't a log off  trap .

If you don't like it, fix the Battle Screen time.

BTW we has two 1-st Rate less, and win.... it also was the dirty game?

Regards

Edited by Crimson Prince
  • Like 4

The Danes are strong, admit it, and do not disgrace yourself on the forum  :)

Stronger in fighting, lower in planning. Its why u cant do portbattle without logging out outside the port. So please, if u want us to not disgrace ourselves, please stop using cheaty tactics.

• Like 2