Game-Labs Forum

Pre-Logging ships in/at the contested port for port battles

D4mi4nNL

hi devs and other staff

today the danes did the same thing as at bermuda logging off infront of a pb to make screening useless. This must stop or more people will leave

other thing was that brits and usa ts were ddosed at this day when the pb of savannah.

brits ts had no ddos protection for 100 days but rarely that the ddos was today

usa ts was ddossed early this day and it was down when the pb was going on

things that need to change are

- logging off infront of a pb should be not able so screening make more useful

- for usa nation the pb timer should be at 00:00 server time so they got the same numbers than early in the morning

Edited by D4mi4n
  • Like 4

that isn't fair play, a screening fleet should have the chance to screen, i suggest either to have a timer of 5min after logging on, that prvents entering a PB of someone logging in at the time of a PB in a radius of 1min to the battle will automatically be teleported to the next friendly town.

• Like 2

hi devs and other staff

today the danes did the same thing as at bermuda logging off infront of a pb to make screening useless. This must stop or more people will leave

other thing was that brits and usa ts were ddosed at this day before the pb of savannah so might think it were danes

things that need to change are

- logging off infront of a pb should be not able so screening make more useful

- for usa nation the pb timer should be at 00:00 server time so they got the same numbers than early in the morning

If u want that port battle timer for us you need the same rules for all nations that would result in the same as with the flags that allmost all port timers would be in eu timezone and us would set in their timezone and not get attacked..

So that is just a bad idea!

Remember you are playing on a EU server not a US server

This is NOT only something the danes does, but also brit and all other nation.. not everytime but alot of the time it's used by all attackers.

Didnt saw us dutch doing it. Nor spain. Nor french. Also didnt saw brits doing it. Only danes. Twice.

Pu....ies.

Not a Tribunal offense...

And there is a timer for when you login at sea, it is the same as if you JUST left out of battle. 

still we cant tag them infront of a pb

If u want that port battle timer for us you need the same rules for all nations that would result in the same as with the flags that allmost all port timers would be in eu timezone and us would set in their timezone and not get attacked..

So that is just a bad idea!

Remember you are playing on a EU server not a US server

but this is sad for usa

weve talked about the prelogging and it was deemed ok by the devs (I still think its bullshit).

Attacking the TS infrastructure to gain an adventage is just shamefull....

do you have evidence taht this was done by the players????

A bit low to blaim them without some proof, and it's a game... do really think that someone would bother to hack a teamspeak just to do a port battle??? why has this not happend before when they have played much worse enemy's then the us??

You should hold yourself to good to blaim someone for something like that without evidence.

Didnt saw us dutch doing it. Nor spain. Nor french. Also didnt saw brits doing it. Only danes. Twice.

Pu....ies.

Brits did it at amalieborg and saint nickolas just for starters and yes french and spain has also done this, pls stop the whining... you can do the same and proberly will.. if devs think this is a problem they will fix it.. why is everyone scared of a fair 25v25 fight?

• Like 6

A bit low to blaim them without some proof, and it's a game... do really think that someone would bother to hack a teamspeak just to do a port battle??? why has this not happend before when they have played much worse enemy's then the us??

You should hold yourself to good to blaim someone for something like that without evidence.

so you wouldnt say that it isnt strange that the day of savannah pb us and brits ts got ddoss

Well, everyone in dribs and drabs sail a first rate to bang in front of Salamanca and log off, set an alarm  for 30 minutes before the port battle time and then do the following:

1.  Play on your alt

2.  Play another game

3. Take you wife out to a movie and dinner

4.  Wash the dishes/mow the yard/ call your parents or kids to catch up

5.  Sleep

6.  Finish that half-done project in the garage

7.  Go through your closet and throw away those clothes you haven't worn in 2 years

8.   Go outside

When your alarm goes off, make yourself a drink, let the dog out for a few minutes, get comfortable in your chair, stretch for a battle.

Log on, glance at screening fleet that has been running around for the last two hours trying to protect the port and chuckle to yourself at the misguided frigates and 3rd rate captains as you join the port battle.

New tactics, new port battles, new bugs, adapt until this crap is fixed, I hate it as much as anyone else, but it is what it is.

And there we are

5.  Sleep

if the danes use it it is future if the brits use it it is a exploit

if the danes use it it is future if the brits use it it is a exploit

was the brits that said it was a exploit not the danes... the danes welcome a fair 25v25 fight... find me one post on the forum written by a dane saying it's a exploit..

Will be intresting to see if the brits will use it at salamanac tomorrow morning, will have my screenshot button ready for you:D

nope brits us and dutch havent use it

Я знаю ты русский поймешь, первые кто применил эту стратегию с лог офом, были британцы в марте месяце, и еще много раз после, так что не нужно тут говорить что вы такие все белые и пушистые и сейчас ныть: "Милые Админы пофиксите лог офы, потому что мы не можем выйграть ПБ при прочих равных". Хорошо, сделают комнаты сбора для ПБ, вы же так же не будете способны выйграть, как вы будете ныть дальше?

• Like 4

Brits did it at amalieborg and saint nickolas just for starters and yes french and spain has also done this, pls stop the whining... you can do the same and proberly will.. if devs think this is a problem they will fix it.. why is everyone scared of a fair 25v25 fight?

It`s just incident that at almost same time both ts are being ddosed ...

And you expect to have proof for it lol.

Looks like someone bother.

When exactly brits done it? Any proof? If you have them, show them. It`s not that i dont believe you. If they do it after port reset they are same pu....ies like danes.

And when devs said that it`s ok i was just

wtf3.jpeg

I`m done with this game. Till devs actually wake up and fix this shit.

I`m not out because our coalition lost this port ( which is sad ).

Just tired of bs, propaganda other side is spreading, and devs that cant introduce easy solutions to fix broken mechanics.

Go create this whole instanced lobby port battles so 25 players from hundreds can be happy.

In damn open world sandbox mmo game.

Pathetic.

• Like 5

was the brits that said it was a exploit not the danes... the danes welcome a fair 25v25 fight... find me one post on the forum written by a dane saying it's a exploit..

Will be intresting to see if the brits will use it at salamanac tomorrow morning, will have my screenshot button ready for you:D

welcome a fair fight when they log their ships outside of a port and use a ddos attack. War is war right? ;)

• Like 1

Я знаю ты русский поймешь, первые кто применил эту стратегию с лог офом, были британцы в марте месяце, и еще много раз после, так что не нужно тут говорить что вы такие все белые и пушистые и сейчас ныть: "Милые Админы пофиксите лог офы, потому что мы не можем выйграть ПБ при прочих равных". Хорошо, сделают комнаты сбора для ПБ, вы же так же не будете способны выйграть, как вы будете ныть дальше?

1 im not russian

2 brits didnt do this in march

Also if you danes wants balanced 25 v 25 so much large battles are already implemented in game. All fair and square.

It`s exactly what you wants.

You are douchebags as you try to force idiotic mechanic (lobby pb) that will turn open world obsolete. And with that screening, tactics, preparing etc.

Selfish douches. That`s what you are.

• Like 1

I dont recall blaming anybody in my Post since I don't know who did it. I still stand by my general statement.