Game-Labs Forum
admin

Hotfix 4 for Patch 9.96

On 20/11/2016 at 0:23 AM, Hethwill said:

The hard is to admit that our ideas maybe didn't work. I know a few that didn't which I supported.

I would like to see which ideas have worked, so far. It seems to me nothing has worked for some months.

The one perennial complaint from those who are unhappy is that players want to play and not grind.

Edited by Lannes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hodo said:

I fear it isn't that complex.  The changes have been made because of testing, this is an early access or beta test.  They want to get what works.  It would be easy to just throw in a bunch of stuff and make this game hyper realistic, but it would be boring as hell sailing around for DAYS without a sail in sight. 

You FEAR it isn't complex? Yet, in three lines you have explained nothing. You have hinted at two things. One, there is a possibility of 'hyper realistic' for this game. Two, you have noted the boredom element of this game, which is a present reality and not a 'would be'.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hodo said:

I did explain quite a bit, I just didn't make spell it out in kindergarten terms. 

In short.

THIS IS BETA!

1de34aef8491355877285bad1c723b25a94f4403

You actually 'explained' in kindergarten terms. You just don't know you did. I'm actually looking for intelligent adult communication. Once you get past high school, you can actually write 300+ words.

Edited by Lannes
  • Like 1

Maybe this is the case already? but if not, why is it not the case that when in an allied zone / green county that you could be reinforced by allies.

currently we can join against players fighting AI to defend against hostility.

yet pvp which raises hostility at a greater rate? we can not defend against?

seems pretty straight forward way to reduce Capital area seal clubbing too since the fight could be open for any ally in the area to join, as it should be I would argue. I think this would remove the need for the social perk even.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lannes said:

I can't make head or tail of this game, what its aims are, where it is going, what its play elements are. I find the constant patches and changes of direction bewildering. Can anyone explain the game to me?

"Open Development" 

• Like 3

On 22/11/2016 at 3:44 PM, Hodo said:

You still haven't written 300 words yet, and you have made 3 posts on the same subject.

I wrote: I'm actually looking for intelligent adult communication.

• Like 1