Game-Labs Forum

Hotfix 3 for patch 9.96

admin

Hotfix was deployed today

• Allies now generate hostility if sank in port waters (first reported by Plak and Jeheil)
  • Alliances bug was supposedly fixed. Alliances should work as intended and no reset was required. We will continue monitoring the situation (thanks Anolytic for timely warning)
  • Port battle entry was closed for some captains due to bug - fixed
  • Certain bugs with contract pricing and delivery orders fixed
  • Supply of materials from NPC lowered (and might get lowered again) we overestimated NPC production capacity. 
  • Critical bug with disconnects of players attacking on borders of capital protection waters fixed
  • BR changes for higher tier vessels was done to solve some of the problems with port battles (for example 25 ingermanlands vs 25 agamemnons)
  • Speed adjusted for several vessels
  • Niagara and Brigs slightly buffed in terms of HP and combat performance
  • Acceleration slightly lowered for 4th rates and lower (4 3 2 1) (remained the same in 1st rates)
  • Wood types color schemes changed for certain wood types
  • Weights and recipe adjusted for War supplies
  • Other fixes and bugs

2-4/3-5 upgrade slots crafting change did not get in. It took more time than we expected.

• Like 12

Cool thx. :)

I didnt craft a ship and dont even really care, but if my buddy assures me he is coming with the NEXT train and i should come and get him then, it's definitely not O.K. if he comes only the next day. If he calls me upfront that the train isn't leaving because of technical issues that would be fine.

Please consider a heads-up for the next time.  You of all people should know that your community trusts on what you say.

• Like 1

Hotfix was deployed today

2-4/3-5 upgrade slots crafting change did not get in. It took more time than we expected.

Do you guys have any new ETA on this kind of stuff and whether it will be deployed in the Nov-Dec patch or another hotfix? No pressure or anything, I'm just a keen crafter with an interest :)

• Like 4

Whats up with the delivery missions not changing drop off location? 

No matter where I pull the mission, CT, the Bahamas, or the north gulf, I get the same delivery missions back to Bimini or close by. I have done several missions and yet they still go back to the same spot. 

Also PLEASE fix the hostility map showing different % for each player. 

Edited by Daguse

1- does this mean that Agamemnon's and Niagara's can no get in port battles?

2- Is it just a hull HP buff? or was there a change to speed and handling and armor?

3- Does this mean the ships hull colors change physically in game based on the wood type?  Mahogany will be darker than Fir?

On the Niagara, I updated the wiki based on my own Niagara, which you can find here.  Not sure on the sailing profile yet, or the port battle question.  Armor was buffed a few cm, mast thickness buffed a few cm, structure/sails buffed 25%

No matter where I pull the mission, CT, the Bahamas, or the north gulf, I get the same delivery missions back to Bimini or close by. I have done several missions and yet they still go back to the same spot. 

Have you F11'd it?

On the Niagara, I updated the wiki based on my own Niagara, which you can find here.  Not sure on the sailing profile yet, or the port battle question.  Armor was buffed a few cm, mast thickness buffed a few cm, structure/sails buffed 25%

Have you F11'd it?

yep. Am I the only seeing this? 

We can't update hostility real time - too expensive server wise. It updates every 30 mins or on any change of state. This is why players see it a bit differently. 

• Like 1

Can you please clarify this:

BR changes for higher tier vessels was done to solve some of the problems with port battles (for example 25 ingermanlands vs 25 agamemnons)

Do both ships now have the same BR ?

basically Agamemnon 400 br could cause insta-wins in pb if towers were destroyed. 

All BRs were adjusted to counter that problem. Once land in port battles is added BR 2.x win requirement will be abandoned completely, because port battles will look more like Conquest mode in Battlefield 3. (where you have to capture and control areas in the harbor to win the PB)

please send me a message in a PM describing the problem in detail with goods types of missions and cities.

basically Agamemnon 400 br could cause insta-wins in pb if towers were destroyed. 

All BRs were adjusted to counter that problem. Once land in port battles is added BR 2.x win requirement will be abandoned completely, because port battles will look more like Conquest mode in Battlefield 3. (where you have to capture and control areas in the harbor to win the PB)

will Agamemnon going to be added to regular BP drops? or will it remain a special event ship?

• Like 4

We can't update hostility real time - too expensive server wise. It updates every 30 mins or on any change of state. This is why players see it a bit differently. 

Thanks for the update and total understandable. Any way you can put in a timer so we know how old the data is? 

Is it possible to add red circles around hostility unrest zones?

No need to update numbers in real time, but just slowly increase circle sizes when % is reached every 30 mins or so and keep them on the map until hostility is at 0. Players will know just by looking at them and could tell right away what circle size=hostility amount. If it grows from small to Large we will know we are moving. 

Tiny circles - 10-25%

Medium - 25-50%

Large - 50-100%

This is more convenient imho, vs checking hostility tab all the time. Just my 2 cents. 

• Like 1

Agamemnon speed lowered, well there goes the 5mil i payed for it and the exp copper plating I put on it to make it a nice pvp ship.

The ally sinking is realy good thing, because sometimes it's hard to find certan nation players in their own counties. hard to creat hostilaty, so realy nice.

• Speed adjusted for several vessels

What was the reason the Santa Cecilia got a speed increase from 12.15 to  12.96?   When will it be craftable again?

thats a mistake. i wanted to set the speed for the Hermione (french one) but set it for the Bloody Hermione (Santa Cecilia) instead. It will be reverted

• Like 2

Still doesn't answer the question.

Will the Agamemnon and Niagara be aloud in port battles?

Before the Agamemnon could not get in a 4th rate PB, yet it IS a 4th rate. 

And the Niagara cant get in a shallow port battle but yet it is a SHALLOW draft ship.

Agamemnon has been allowed in port battles since the last patch hit. Niagara i cant comment on