Game-Labs Forum

Unanswered questions on the patch and future plans

Does every region provide a bonus, or are some regions glitched and providing nothing?

Will some form of mouseover information for resource availability return? (See all that is produced/consumed in a port, without having to search one-by-one.)

Will outposts go away or become more flexible?

Are we returning to the era of 18-kt frigates, with stackable speed % bonuses of region+perk+wood+copper plating+staysail+speed mod+speed trim? 

• Like 1

Does every region provide a bonus, or are some regions glitched and providing nothing?

Will some form of mouseover information for resource availability return? (See all that is produced/consumed in a port, without having to search one-by-one.)

Will outposts go away or become more flexible?

Are we returning to the era of 18-kt frigates, with stackable speed % bonuses of region+perk+wood+copper plating+staysail+speed mod+speed trim? 

+1

and I'll add: Are there any plans to test variable wind and weather conditions for battle instances?

Future Plans

1.Will we ever going to see better loot in Naval Action? (I mean junk Loot). If you by any means add it to the game you will boost your PvE player base, not only that it will be more fun to kill fleets and do pvp knowing you are getting all sorts of items from your activities. I know you already added a lot of PvE content, but in order to finish what you started consider loot. 

2.Are you going to add NPC fishing boats around ports to increase 'this port is alive' feel? Are we going to get more beautification in game?

Patch questions

1. Are you going to make hostility zones visible on the map by default? (red zones) or players will have to go through map settings to find all the details and %? New players will be lost as usual. 

What I am saying is that important features that are supposed to be shown to players are hidden. 

2. Are you going to add better group control settings? This includes: Visible marker over group leader on OS/BAttle, Pass Group Lead, Assign Group Color should display preset color dot over group members (similar to ready green dot) on OS and in Battles (Port Battles). This is very useful tool.

3. Are you going to fix battle/Port Battle group spawn? ex. I have my PB group set up , but we spawned scattered around 25 people looking for each other. Why not put them together in line, so we focus on PB and not looking for our team members without any markers or indicators in PB.  

4. Why ports don't show resources when I mouse over them? Is this going to change/improve? How can a regular player know what that port is producing. Yes you have tools. (Don't expect new guys to know everything). They will look at the map and will be lost. I suggest you to open all the production/resources details from the start. Make life easier for new players and serve all needed info to them , so they can quickly start learning with much less struggle.  

5. Are you going to include in-game/login Warnings in future before next content wipe? From what I can tell you lost many players who never registered on Forums and never knew what is coming. All those people are now upset and unfortunately write bad reviews.  :(

6. Are you going to add expand shipyard, so players can store more ships?

7. Can players earn hostility points after Port Flip?

8. Are you going to improve Clan Warehouses in next Patch? What about Clan window, info and maybe clan logo?

btw. Awesome Patch, but needs a lot of thinking and fixing. Patches like this every month and you are golden. :)  

-Do you plan on allowing players the ability to upgrade and expand port fortifications and facilities through gameplay mechanics?

-Will the Admiralty return, allowing players to fight directly for each country, or will we remain privateers?

-Are there any plans to allow players the ability to create their own AI Trader ships (That appear in the open world) to move cargo and goods?

-Are we going to be able to load Cargo into our Fleet ships?

-Will we see the stormy seas in battle instances return?

• Like 2

Will you please stop adding British ships into this game until the Dutch finally has a trader/warship, 4th rate, and a SoL? Sweden also needs ships.

Will you please provide a full in-depth list of all resources and what materials require them?

Will you please bring back port market information on the map when mousing over a visited port?

Also with the above mentioned, will you please make the port info transparent so we can still see the map and the highlighted regions behind it?

Lastly, and most importantly, refer to the first question until that answer is yes. :)

• Like 3

1 why did free towns lose say med kit and repair kit production(like they use to have)

2 why it seems did the us nation get hit so hard iv seen a few people in chat a few days ago chattering about it even repair/med kit production

3 fine woods what exactly do they do and why are they required for ship building?

4 upgrade nerfs i know some where needed but others like the hammocks why did they get hit with the nerf bat?

1) changes to ships based on quality.  It was mentioned that Basic ships never give a negative to any of the trim options and only positives.  I would like to know the differences between crafting a basic ship vs an exceptional ship. 

Example)  If build strength gives you a 5% bonus to hull hit points at exceptional quality, what will Master craft, fine, common, and basic give us? 

• Like 1

What are your plans for ship blueprints in the future?

Why is it hard to find AI traders after this patch? Would it be possible to bring more back but reduce their loot?

What are your thoughts on the new ROE?

Pirate mechanics, what are your plans?

Will there ever be expedition missions, as once proposed, maybe for collectibles?

Are paint schemes going to become craftable or is there any plans for ship or sail color customization?

What are your ideas for/plans on changing the home screen UI?

Now that the pull circle pulls AI and land has forts, any thoughts on getting rid of player fleets?

What does pray do?

This will probably be edited to add more questions. :)

Edited by Anne Wildcat
  • Like 1

Pray, please what does it really do.... in game... ?

What, if any, other planned updates / changes to crafting and econ are coming?

What are raids, how do they work, details please?

Edited by Daguse
  • Like 3

Will Exploration be implemented ? Can't the Pacific Coast be used for that ?

Will bots be agressive in OW (tagging players) ?

Which ship will be the 2016 Ship selection Wild Card ?

Will there be more early-18C ships in NA ?

Will there be a storm map in combat instances ?

What would be the main difference between NA2 and NA1, as you see it now, (if a NA2 were to see the light of day someday) ?

• Like 3