Game-Labs Forum

Patch 9.96 - New conquest, New trading, New ships and other things

admin

I just killed 80 !!! guys with a single ball :D

Yikes. I wonder whether splinters are being properly tied to the point of penetration, or if they propagate along the entire path of the ball.

Two things to keep in mind:

• When the ball exits the opposite side of the ship, there are no splinters. Only the exit hole generates dangerous splinters.
  • The shockwave from a near-miss is a hilarious legend and obviously false.
  • Like 2

I had outpost in port that was supposed to be Free Town. But my outposts was moved to Spanish port, so now I have to spend 2-3 hours sailing there and trasporting 5 ships with assets that weight about 20-30k. I have there L'Ocean, Bellona, Indiaman and 2 more ships. This will take for me ages to transport... Can Admin fix it? I wanted this all to be in Free Town, not enemy port...

Devs warned players and advised them to move out 3 weeks before update. 

• Like 6

I knew, but I wanted my outpost to stay where it was, not to be moved to enemy port... I thought it would be logical.

Well, l personally gave out multiple warnings that this will happen and people will get stuck inside enemy waters. Unfortunately, now we have to beg and waste precious Dev time, so we can move your ships. 

Port battles and conquest

Port battle set up system changed significantly.

• Port battles will automatically arrange 46 (previously 48) hours after hostility level reaches 100%. Hostility will be generated by PVP (major impact), PVE (minor impact), Missions (minor impact), and War effort supplies deliveries (minor impact). Port battles will be a national effort and will require coordinated work of several fleets. 
  • Assault flag is be removed. 
  • Timers are removed (for testing) as we believe that in new system port battles will arrange themselves when there is max presence of players for both size (due to pvp impact). Also we expect that all timezones will need to participate to bring hostility to the port battle levels. If this assumption proves to be inaccurate we will bring back lord protectors (but with wider time limits). In addition to this we will reduce the speed of hostility generation if necessary to bring more timezones into action.
  • New port system will immediately show players where the action is because the number of port battles and hostility zones is limited and nation can have a limited number of port battles set up. 
  • Port battles themselves will still be done on the open water with towers (but this wont last long). 
  • Alliances will continue for 3 weeks, voting period is set at 1 week.

4 hours after the patch... first PB has been already launched... Obviously something is wrong here

Shock wave is real and we have facts it existed and did casualties. It will definitely get tuned down after public testing.

Like what?

Someone needs to do the math.

It seems totally strange why the developers add new ships which they want us to test without any possibility to craft them....WTF?

One dura for Endy and Indefatigable is not a problem, but why not let us craft them?

They don't want us to test the ships, they want to test how 1-dura ships are used.

4 hours after the patch... first PB has been already launched... Obviously something is wrong here

indeed))

It seems totally strange why the developers add new ships which they want us to test without any possibility to craft them....WTF?

One dura for Endy and Indefatigable is not a problem, but why not let us craft them? 

capture them for free

• Like 3