Game-Labs Forum
admin

New trading and crafting feedback.

Why do contracts get filled by the AI?

They should only be filled by players, imo. Or every player should be able to put up a contract wherever he wants to.

Oh wait, that's right, let's add more noteships, so we don't need this annoying thing called 'a working economy' ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eyesore said:

Why do contracts get filled by the AI?

They should only be filled by players, imo. Or every player should be able to put up a contract wherever he wants to.

Oh wait, that's right, let's add more noteships, so we don't need this annoying thing called 'a working economy' ...

You do understand that players cannot create Teak, White Oak etc?

11 hours ago, Quineloe said:

You do understand that players cannot create Teak, White Oak etc?

yes, i know, it was not a good post.

But rare wood will be unobtainable on a full server, only nationals will be able to buy it (contracts). I know admin states that you can capture the port if you want the resources, which is fair enough. Why excactly are not all woods/resources harvestable, so the market can somewhat regulate itself?

Anyway, we all know, the econgame needs work.

• Like 1

I didnt read threw all sujestions ill just write my thoughts......

In ports when selling ressources i see a sell price XXX the the port has some alredy price sometimes is 1reales = "§$§$%"§$%&  in economy price is made by offer and request so the prices should ajust up or down in % .....  if the port has no request it should be a lower price if it consumes and needs more it should be a higher  price or profit...

Since the last patch ...... all crafting goods have a weight of 1  and traiding goods 100 why that now ? Beer , Tea, Artefacts, Bavarian grain all 100 its no way near realistic like written in the game description.

contracts in enemy ports...... it sucks that we cant do so but at the same time its an enemy port i think its realistic to find enemy players to trade with as you also have something they want.

i still dont understand how the droping system works after patch its soo hard to find the good profitable ressources and im online a lot....

i there are no traiding missions yet but there is a field where there should be traiding rewards.....  we also have many players that like traiding more then pvp maybe traiders could also gain doublons or gold a third ressource that have a simlar worth so they also get the chance to craft a first rate sometime... i know a traider can buy one but also would like a benefit of traiding ...... pvp = doublons + reales  traider  = reales only .... /

Ships .... shere is only about 5 traider ships ingame and only 1 big one maybe some more could be added.

Recruitable Captain it would be very nice if i can recruit a captain put 3 ships in the fleet and give him order to sail to a port ( AI controled ) do buy ressources and sell them at chosen destinition.

thats my thoughts so far i hope the devs read it .   sry for my spelling im not english

best regards 

I dont know what happened to trade goods drops, but they are non existent. For a 5 days there were no drop of sumatrian pepper in Pasaje, and trader tool says it drops there. We have contract there and our clan is keeping an eye on it, because we felt that trade goods drop rate fell down. And its true to most trading goods in our ports. So can someone give us information about changes made by recent patch to economy system? 

2 hours ago, thaom said:

I dont know what happened to trade goods drops, but they are non existent. For a 5 days there were no drop of sumatrian pepper in Pasaje, and trader tool says it drops there. We have contract there and our clan is keeping an eye on it, because we felt that trade goods drop rate fell down. And its true to most trading goods in our ports. So can someone give us information about changes made by recent patch to economy system? 

Trade goods are now being delivered by AI traders so rather than a steady drop, they tend to come in large shipments and quickly snatched up. That is, if the AI isn’t intercepted by a raider.

Your post is probably valuable to @admin because he has stated that they are not satisfied by how this new mechanic is working out so they are looking for a lot of specific feedback on economy and drops.

• Like 1

Well i dont mind this new system, but it needs rebalancing. Blockading ports with exotic goods is quite a nice idea :). IMHO every trader that reaches port, should drop little amount of every good which drops in that city. This way we can make blockades to ports, but some portion of goods or woods will drop there, ie. at night.

• Like 1