Game-Labs Forum

We never lost...Mr Jeheil,we never lost Spaniards,Danes and Frenchies..and u know it!

pellasgos

Dear Mr Jeheil,

Thank you for your informative episode 28...but you are forcing me to come here once more and declare it once more!

We ,the Dutch nation haven't lost the alliances war ,we never lost a single war and you are really misinformed in your last episode.

I am really curious why you claim defeat for the British and dutch nations and victory for the swedes,Danes,french,Spaniards???

Why?We know that you are gathering information's from sources from all nations but who told you that we lost??Was it the Danes who told you that?Was it the Spaniards?Was it the French or maybe the Swedes?Where did you get your information's from?

Did someone from the Dutch nation admitted defeat and if yes can you please name the player who did that?

Or did you check the map and you decided that since the Dutch have 2 ports then that means that they are defeated....???We would like a clear answer on these questions.

Do you really know what happened?Do you know why the Dutch decided to stop fighting or you just make assumptions of what actually has happened?

I respect your job to promote and show the history in this game in a weekly basis but unfortunately i think you got it all wrong here matey,,,

We watched your episode and let me tell you this...you really frustrated a big portion of the Dutch nation!!!

You used words that really made our day....

Let me inform you that we never lost morale or spirit...neither in the west or east...and on top of that you are using words like "collapse","pushed back","2 ports","leak the wounds",etc etc.

Why are you trying to frustrate us?

Let me correct you a little bit  by writing one more time what has happened...

We kicked their asses...this is what happened matey....We embarrassed them all 4 of them...and it wasnt even 4v2  it was 5 v 1,5 maybe not even 1.5 and i use 1.5 because the British nation except a specific number of captains who assisted us in the west the rest of the British nation was sailing outside Jamaica doing missions...and i say 5 v 1.5 because i count the 2 pirate fleets down here..

What have they done and we lost....apart from capturing empty ports???None of them could force us to stop fighting ...we haven't stop playing because we were loosing ...

I am going to use my beautiful capital letters now in order to emphasize what i want to tell you and dont take it as a shouting and but i would like to show it to our enemies too big letters and finish this matter once and for all!!!

WE STOPPED FIGHTING BECAUSE THE DEVS ANNOUNCED THAT BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER START OF OCTOBER WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A MAP RESET AND SINCE THAT WAS OFFICIAL WE DECIDED AFTER THE EXPLOITATION OF THE FLAG SYSTEM BY THE SPANIARDS AND DANES TO STOP FIGHTING...

and let me explain you our decision behind that...

When you are a dutch captain fighting  vs 5 different enemies part of your strategy is to limitize the number and the capabilities of your enemies...

So pushing the Spaniards back to one port(Baranquila) ,kicking out the Danes from the whole south and focusing to the frenchies and pirates in our waters was the right strategy do you agree or not?In any case either you agree or not...we did that!!!

After weeks of constant fighting with so many enemies we ACHIEVED to kick out the Danes!!! We ACHIEVED to push back the Spaniards in one port and block them there for days!!!We ACHIEVED TO CAPTURE one port on the east and craft numerous flags against the French!!!We ACHIEVED TO DO ALL THESE THINGS WHILE  fighting with pirates fleets too!!!

WHO IS THE REAL WINNER HERE SO FAR?Is it them or us embarrassing them all????

We simply stopped fighting since the mechanics of the game allow the exploitation of trading the damn flags....That was THEIR ACHIEVEMENT!!!

Do you understand how much you frustrate us with your ignorant video today?

What else have they done? They captured our empty ports!!!That was THEIR ACHIEVEMENT TOO...

and we let them capture them simply because we refused to spend resources and money for pointless ports which are going to be reseted and go back to Spain in less than a week...

...and you are coming today and you are using words to frustrate a whole nation...and i believe and all those British and American captains who spend hours and hours in daily basis to support out cause...

How in hell you are awarding them victory??? I didn't see you awarding us victory when we made France 3 port nation...I didnt see you awarding us victory when we beat them in the summer in Haiti and Cuba....and who told you that the war is over????I can assure you ...its not OVER JUST YET!

I really dont know if you are working or not for this company in order to promote the game...i dont know if you are just a youtuber , in any case i am fan of your episodes ,i am one of your subscribers but today you really made us and me personally crazy especially when i saw the crying emoticon...!!!Really now???

If you are working for the company then i need to advice you to be more careful when you are trying to describe the wars...if you are just a youtuber then please accept my criticism!

I understand you are an australian captain and you are playing in a different timezone but please be more careful when you gather informations.

Finally in order to end this post....i would like to send my message to the danes,spaniards and frenchies...

YOU NEVER BEAT US...WE NEVER LOST...YOU HAVE BEEN BEATEN....AND YOU HAVE LOST....

Congratulations for the empty ports ,congratulations for convincing your communities that you beat us...but in order to beat someone you need to do it in battle not in THE EMPTY PORT CONTEST!!! If we were beaten you ignorant fools you would post screenshots with full 25 ships fleets lost ....we on the other hand we have plenty....

You need to say thank you to the devs for saving you from further embarrassment!!!!

With respect to Jeheil,

Cpt Pellasgos o7

PS1.The episode is here for those who havent watched it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v-FcotNf64

ps2.trolls and haters feel free to come and post your hate.

ps3.and yes we have a big ego in the Dutch nation...and its not the only big thing we have...

ps4.thank you my babies...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SywDBIAqpUQ

Edited by pellasgos
  • Like 2

you could have just posted it underneath the video on youtube you know. Just saying.

But i fully agree with you on the trading flags mechanics. There used to be a time where NA testing players had honour for enemies and friends. Nowadays the only thing that really matters is who takes the ports and give them a new colour.

We used to test this game and be reasonable to eachother. Nowadays the first response is, PISSING CONTEST...

It saddens me.

• Like 9

The only thing Jeheil is wrong on (not so much wrong but omitted a critical detail) is that he forgot to include the pirates against the Dutch. Pirates mysteriously appeared to blockade/harass dutch any time a flag was launched. I recall a few instances when you couldn't even get a ship out of Willemstad because of the blockades. They never seemed to attack the Spanish/Danes/French. They want to be a nation except when they don't want to be a nation and then they're not a nation anymore but they sort of are . . . I can't keep up with it.

It was nearly impossible to do any fighting around Coquibacoa because of the pirates. When the British did manage to show up to help early in the war, the pirates tied up a British 1st rate screening fleet bound for Cojoro to assist the dutch.

I guess they'll thump themselves on the back but, yeah, 5 on 1 against the dutch, Bravo and all that. British have gone into hiding until the port reset, currently losing ports in Jamaica of all places. USA is just far away, and might as well be the Chinese nation.

I thought overall it was a pretty accurate LTTK episode this week.

Edited by ajffighter86
  • Like 2

While you've provided a second view on what really happened pellasgos, you also fail to comprehend that the Dutch nation caved first.  Call it a tactical retreat if you want to save face, because that's pretty much what I'm gathering from your long ramble, pats on the back etc.  From what I've seen and heard, the Dutch fought admirably and were recognized for that, but the first to cave is the loser, end of story.  How bad of a loser you want to be is evident in how you respond to the cessation of hostilities, and so far, you're the only poor loser that I see here.  Maybe I need to get out more, but I rarely see any Dutchman behaving this way in the forums?

Eeeep.

So firstly, Pellasgos, i have sailed under your battle command a number of times and as a Port Battle commander I hold you right up there with the best of them. I hope to sail with you again one day, so I really hope I haven't personally upset you or created an enemy.

Now onto MY OPINION that the war as it was under this 'new alliances' patch was lost. I am an old hand, I have played since the days of the ZX80 and have enjoyed many persistent MMO's. So I really do understand that in a perpetual PvP server that unless there is an 'action' you can take to 'actually' take the last port, capture the last flag, kill the last foe there is no real win or loss.

But I look at the long game. Over the last say 4-6 months we can split this time into two major campaigns. The "grand alliance" war, a player made alliance where IN MY OPINION, France, the Danes, Spain (and in separate actions the Pirates) can be seen to have lost that "War" or as I try to refer to it in my L2tK episode "Chapter".

I make very clear then in this "chapter" that a major factor is the looming Port Reset. I also, in my opinion, point out that winning is a smowball where more folks jump on board and losing is a spiral where folks look for reasons for the action "not to matter". I truly believe that this chapter concluded when the French, Danes and Spanish decided enough was enough (as happened in the three Admirals treaty). Now I know you reject this position. As did several core Spanish players with the 3 admirals treaty. However, from a helicopter view of the map....from seeing what has transpired over the last 2 weeks, there really is, in my opinion, an opinion that carries no more authority than any single player in the community, only one conclusion.

Of course, opinions are like arseholes, we all have one, so ya know, don't get too upset by this one.

Again, I stress, I have fought and won, fought and lost in many battles with the Dutch nation, waking up at 4am on the weekend !! to help in the war effort (much to Mrs J's chagrin) I cannot imagine what more I could have done as a British ally in my timezone to assist you directly and more importantly the Dutch nation as part of our alliance. So I really hope we can still sail together and I am not carrying a black spot with you or in general the Dutch nation.

Until next time. o7.

One small edit : I have no connection at all to any gaming company beyond being a fan and enthusiast for games development in general and Naval Action (among others) in particular. 

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 12