Game-Labs Forum

PvP1 Coalition War 1-10-16 (End of the Dutch Campaign)

Senhor Lenhador

It's what the spanish always do, they do the agreement with you so they can backstab you later. They have done that with brits more than once.

We didn't backstab GB, never. The 3AT had finished when we declared war on GB. 

And by the way, if you had the balls to support your ally instead of doing nothing, this war could have been very different. 

That's your fault, not ours.

With such neighbors I would be looking over the shoulder all the time if I were you  :)

With an ally like GB who did nothing to support VP, why would they ally you again?

I just talk for myself here and for sure not in the name of anyone else.

But you can stick that one sided alliance up your happy place.

The behaviour of the British Fleet was a disgrace and a slap to the face.

No matter how i turn it, I cannot see any reasonable point why anyone could ever consider the Brits as allies in the future.

(I am really sorry for the handful of British captains which came to help and sailed reliably with us, but you know yourself who you are and I am pretty confident that you don't see yourself included in my attack.

@British screening group I was unhappy to be with in TS and listen to their comments the evening where you left your position:

Man up.

I agree we should have done more to help the Dutch. We had a full fleet down there for like 3 weeks fighting every day but the Nation as a whole just got burnt out. We lost more then half our normal RvR players and every day there was less and less willing to fight. But in our defence We have been fighting none stop for like 6 or 7 months now. Every other nation has gotten a break here and there but if where not fighting the spanish its the pirates or the Danes with the french showing up now and then. 

As for the slap in the Face part, I'm sorry you feel that way next time i'm out around Jamacia ill tell all the Dutch Captains I see helping out in our waters how sorry we are for not being a bigger help. Because besides the Time a couple clans came up to fight around Hati and Cuba (and i thank all thoughs that did come up and help was good fun :) ) I almost never see your other clans losing first rates screening our fleets (lost 2) or the millions in gold I and other Brit captains spent on flags. Or the other ships lost trying to take ports back. 

Edited by Nikodemus
  • Like 1

We didn't backstab GB, never. The 3AT had finished when we declared war on GB. 

And by the way, if you had the balls to support your ally instead of doing nothing, this war could have been very different. 

That's your fault, not ours.

With an ally like GB who did nothing to support VP, why would they ally you again?

Spain backstabbed us in more occasions in the past, before 3AT, but some players have short memory.

About our support to VP, Britain did what could do with so few RVR players at the moment. You all know that 75% of brit players rarely leave Jamaica, they just sail around doing missions and trade, the other 25% did their best to help the allies but are just so few. I hope better days come to Britain nation after patch.

• Like 1

without conditions, not imposing chains and humilliating the enemy as the 3 admirals treaty did.

You took that as being humiliated? We gave you 13 ports and time to regroup. We put a time when it would end (like 2 weeks) so that if you wanted you could attack again when you where ready (and you did). I can tell you on the Brits side of it we where looking for a way to keep spain active and help them stay in the game. Truth be told it worked out to good for you guys. I have said before that Spain has become one of the best fleets in the game after it.

• Like 1

Spain backstabbed us in more occasions in the past, before 3AT, but some players have short memory.

About our support to VP, Britain did what could do with so few RVR players at the moment. You all know that 75% of brit players rarely leave Jamaica, they just sail around doing missions and trade, the other 25% did their best to help the allies but are just so few. I hope better days come to Britain nation after patch.

Oh well, if we have short memory, can you please tell us when did Spain backstab GB? Because if I'm not wrong the only occasion you claim that happened is when we were allied with GB and we wanted to take back some ports because we needed them and GB instead of letting us take the fucking pixels, they decided it was worth to defend them and sink some Spanish ships and then talk. Is that what you understand for a backstab?

Because if it is indeed what you understand for backstab, you'd better find a dictionary

You took that as being humiliated? We gave you 13 ports and time to regroup. We put a time when it would end (like 2 weeks) so that if you wanted you could attack again when you where ready (and you did). I can tell you on the Brits side of it we where looking for a way to keep spain active and help them stay in the game. Truth be told it worked out to good for you guys. I have said before that Spain has become one of the best fleets in the game after it.

Excuse me sir, but if you remember, Spain could not attack GB and VP, so we decided to attack US.

Yes, you can say it's humiliation when you support US taking Spanish ports and fighting Spanish fleets on their way to attack US ports. 

And if I'm not wrong, the 3AT didn't include the US until they cried in the forum and realized what may happen.

So, yes, that's humiliation to me.

On the other hand, thank you for your kind words about our fleets.

Edited by _Alucard_

Excuse me sir, but if you remember, Spain could not attack GB and VP, so we decided to attack US.

Yes, you can say it's humiliation when you support US taking Spanish ports and fighting Spanish fleets on their way to attack US ports. 

And if I'm not wrong, the 3AT didn't include the US until they cried in the forum and realized what may happen.

So, yes, that's humiliation to me.

On the other hand, thank you for your kind words about our fleets.

Yes ill agree we made a Mistake on first not involving the US from the start in the treaty, and also not setting better agreement as to what would and would not be aloud between the US Spain and Brits during the treaty. But none of us that i know of make treaties in real life and there are going to be mistakes. But the over all treaty was ment to help and not hurt Spain. And in the end it worked out i think even with the mistakes made in the Treaty it's self.

He isnt talking about the Three Admirals Treaty. He is talking about the last gb-vp-us operation to wipe Spain from the RvR that happened several weekends ago.

We never intended to "wipe spain" from RvR, we did want to beat you back so we could go on to fight other people while you had to regroup. I think that is just part of the game though. It's a guess on my part but i think thats what you and your allies plan was with the Dutch? I could be wrong though. :)

Edited by Nikodemus
  • Like 1

It's all good , after months of senseless posts and counter posts we have established.

It's ok to reduce a nation to one port .

A 3-1 , 4-1 ,5-1 nation gank is fine.

Most of the time alliances aren't worth the grid there written on.

New player ganking is fine.

I'm glad we got that out of the way, I look forward to returning after the patch when fruitless treaty's and filling cups of tears on a daily basis comes to an end, the gloves will be off and we can look forward to some PvP where it actually matters.

Hopefully.

o7.

• Like 6

I just talk for myself here and for sure not in the name of anyone else.

But you can stick that one sided alliance up your happy place.

The behaviour of the British Fleet was a disgrace and a slap to the face.

No matter how i turn it, I cannot see any reasonable point why anyone could ever consider the Brits as allies in the future.

(I am really sorry for the handful of British captains which came to help and sailed reliably with us, but you know yourself who you are and I am pretty confident that you don't see yourself included in my attack.

@British screening group I was unhappy to be with in TS and listen to their comments the evening where you left your position:

Man up.)

There seemed to be a prevailing myth in brit alliance chat that these were 'empty' port battles. Most of them were empty on the outskirts of the dutch borders. As their enemies got closer to the capital, more determined efforts were made to defend those ports, but even those efforts ceased when the Dutch realized that the British weren't coming.

I just wonder how the dutch feel that they sailed halfway across the map to help the with Haiti campaign during the summer, but could not get help in kind. I cannot blame them for the sentiment that an alliance with the British should be scrutinized in the future.

It would not have taken much effort for the british or USA to dedicate an outpost in either fort zoutman or fort oranje where you know there will likely be a defense and likely a full (fun) port battle. Very little effort at all to teleport a ship there when it gets attacked and then you're ready for PVP action.

The dutch are very capable allies who have proven themselves to be willing to help their friends in time of need. I even saw a few of them sail all the way to the Gulf of Mexico to help the British during the summer (now THAT was boring empty port battles).

It would be a shame to have this abandonment of the dutch cost our coalition a dedicated group of players.

Edited by ajffighter86
  • Like 1

Although I do think we could have done more to help the Dutch nation during the final stages of this war, we simply do not have the proper amount RVR players active right now. After 7 months of constant fighting, The British Empire has been all but burnt out. Of course, this is subject to change soon with the upcoming patch as those players return. Britain has been sending full fleets to help the Dutch for about 3 weeks straight, and before then when British Captains helped the Dutch defend Pampatar. 

I wish good luck to the brave Dutch Nation in the final days before the patch. Cheers!

• Like 2

Why would bother to use my time to take these empty ports back what you now leaves. Its boring to fight against towers and takes money and time and anyway patch is comming to vipe that work useless. I know you did love it in you holy anger against big bad evil dutch nation, but its more interesting to seal club your players at your waters like you done to dutch players. Alex-sd is talking from bills....what kind of bill you think after this show dutch players has in mind. You 4 nations did new ganking record in navan action history, did you wanted or not. (i think you did want it, what ever you say here)

And by the way, when we had this conversation, you still had 8 or 9 ports. We had already launched the attack on Fort Oranje when you came to our TS.

We didn't atack you the day after this conversation, and some french players not representing the nation, took 5 or 6 ports from you. You can't blame all France for those actions.

With 8 or 9 ports you have that minimum space to do things, but unfortunately you ended up with only 2 ports and that is something we did not plan beforehand.

When we came on your TS the Flag was not planted and you assured us to stop it. Anyway, I considered this as an offer from your side and you decided not to fulfill it and you have had the right to do so.

Yes, at this point in time we had 8-9 ports. But these are finally ports we will loose with the port wipe - so no place you want to store your stuff. Yo may probably not understand the issue and the importance of Fort Oranje and Fort Zoutman in conjunction with the port wipe because Spain will not face that problem, so let me explain:

Together with Willemstad which is our capital, Fort Zoutman and Fort Oranje are the only ports that will belong to the Dutch Nation after the port wipe. Sure we will get Fort Baai, Oranjestad and Philipsburg in the North but they won't help us now because they're too far away.

If Dutch players want to store their stuff in a place they can access after the port wipe then it has to be Willemstad, Fort Oranje and Fort Zoutman. Therefore it's most important for the Dutch player base to keep those ports.

When we came to your TS getting back Fort Zoutman and keeping Fort Oranje was all we were asking for. No peace treaty or cease fire, no agreement for anything. I told you that we're fine to fight you in OW and anywhere else but you decided to take Fort Oranje and attack Rio Tokuyo afterwards. 

Once more: No complaints from my side. It would have been a generous gesture to let us keep Fort Zoutman and Fort Oranje for the reasons I explained above. You didn't, that's OK for me. But f**ing don't tell me it's in the responsibility of a few independent French players that this happened.

• Like 5

With this kind of post you give a bad name to your faction. Your mates should train you better.

Loosing is always a bad thing, but loosing without style makes it even sadder.

So, please, reply once more with another useless post of yours ... just to confirm the above.

loosing?The only one who lost so far is you...obviously you lost your brain with no style at all...so go troll your parents...not me...you are not in position...the truth is there...i wrote it in order ignorant fools like yourself can have a look...

The following is a very personal statement:

@ Capt. Pellasgos: Why, for heavens sake, can't you just shut up only for once?

Sir, with all my respect, but I want to make it as clear as possible: Capt. Pellasgos is only speaking for himself! His post gives a bad name to himself only!

Personally I consider the statements of Spain and France in this thread as a unilateral decision. The Dutch Nation High Council will decide whether they will accept these offers or not.

The Dutch Nation Diplomatic Corps got into contact with Spanish and French Diplomats when we were already reduced to 6-7 ports and kindly asked to stop or even grant us the favor of keeping those ports that remain to the Dutch Nation after the upcoming Port Wipe so players could have a save harbor for their ships.

Both, the Spanish and the French pretended to be friendly but then they went for taking empty ports and made us a two port nation. You Spanish, French and Danish "Gentleman" were bashing someone who already lay on the floor.

dick brave watch your mouth before i get more upset with you....Watch your mouth

I knew what kind of a failure you are  thats why i was the only one voted against you that day...but thank you for helping me prove to the others how incapable you are...

Dont make me take actions which i dont like... so watch your mouth...and stop embarrassing us....Who told you to go and negotiate and beg the Spanish to let us have 4 ports...WHO TOLD YOU TO DO THAT?You are the only one defeated here...not the rest of us...you embarrassed your self and the nation for actually revealing us that you did that...IF YOU ENJOY BOWING TO THE ENEMY GO AHEAD AND DO IT ALONE....not as a representative of the dutch nation....you can take olivierdp with you too if you want...

YOU NEED TO QUIT FROM THE DIPLOMAT POSITION YESTERDAY...NOT TODAY NOT TOMORROW...YESTERDAY!!!

Edited out profanity.

• Like 1

dick brave watch your mouth before i get more upset with you....Watch your mouth

I knew what kind of a failure you are  thats why i was the only one voted against you that day...but thank you for helping me prove to the others how incapable you are...

Dont make me take actions which i dont like... so watch your mouth...and stop embarrassing us....Who told you to go and negotiate and beg the Spanish to let us have 4 ports...WHO TOLD YOU TO DO THAT?You are the only one defeated here...not the rest of us...you embarrassed your self and the nation for actually revealing us that you did that...IF YOU ENJOY BOWING TO THE ENEMY GO AHEAD AND DO IT ALONE....not as a representative of the dutch nation....you can take olivierdp with you too if you want...

YOU NEED TO QUIT FROM THE DIPLOMAT POSITION YESTERDAY...NOT TODAY NOT TOMORROW...YESTERDAY!!!

Only one embarrassing to the dutch nation is you

• Like 11

I think all this thread deserves a few clarifications.

- The Spanish statement is just that, a statement. At no time did we talk about winners or losers but we speak with respect for the other party. We ask nothing, we expect nothing. We have goals that we have accomplished and we go. Good luck in the future dutch nation.

- We never wanted to prolong the situation, but diplomats misunderstandings sometimes occur and action is ahead of the negotiations. No need to justify or find other culprits, as usual we assume our actions and their consequences. Even unintended consequences.

- Why we have brought the war to Dutch territory so determinedly ignoring other objectives? The Dutch came to Cuba, changing the course of our war with the British. They proclaimed themselves player and arbiter and they put his feet up on our table. Once the treaty expired they were part of the force that massively attacked our ports during a week to wipe us of RvR. At that point we decided it was time for them to pay the bill. They have paid the bill. End of story.

-We have shown that we only have one word and we always honor that word. We have never betrayed anyone in Naval Action. Any of our allies, including Lord Vicious can confirm that.

-We do not need to go around claiming to be better than others. We try our best and sometimes win or lose. We don´t care. But whoever plays us must remember that we are not only the most loyal also the most vindictive.

-At some point Britain and Usa will pay the bill.

Usually i ignore what this spanish noob says but for only for this time ill answer...

listen noobie...bill?what bill? We openly declared to everyone that we stop fighting one week before the reset in order to prepare our clans for the upcoming reset...what bill are you talking about?The only one who payed foolishly money and the bill is you the spaniards the danes the frenchies  for crafting flags for no reason....

BILL?? Let me inform you fool that my clan alone can craft ship for the entire server for one month...just to inform you how strong we are...bill???keep paying millions for empty ports...

We all know who payed the bill...We are not touched in any case from the outcome of this war ...we decided to stop since you exploited the flag system with the danes...

Whats the point to fight against 4 nations since you were exploiting the flag system...we beat you all...we just found it pointless to carry on fighting a pointless war!!!

IS IT THAT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THIS NOOB?

AH BUT I FORGOT YOU ARE ALEX ...THE SPANISH TROLL...

Only one embarrassing to the dutch nation is you

Go make a video in YouTube pver...and you should stop being a moderator too...i am really wondering how in hell they made you a moderator....SHAME...QUIT NOW....

As far as I know we have no issues Pellasgos, leave me out of your slander posts. 

The Council tried to ensure we were able to prepare for the next patch...

• Like 2

You can try it not worked with 5 nations, so unless you ask devs to put more nations,  is more likely that pirates do that on you.  but you more then welcome to come try again  i am here waiting,    maybe when you have finish to bully 4 nation on 1  (even tryng to get us involved since 4 not was enought) 

Well said... now this is a true statement!!!

Capt. Pellasgos,

first of all, unlike you I watch my mouth.

Second, the Dutch Nation High Council decided to send their diplomats to the Spanish just to see if something could be achieved for the Dutch player base with the upcoming port wipe in mind.

Third, neither I nor my fellow Diplomat bowed to the enemy. You were not there so I consider everything you wrote came out of your crude fantasy.

And last but not least: I'm grateful for the fact that is is not up to you to get anyone of the representatives of the Dutch Nation High Council or Diplomatic Corps to step down from his role.

• Like 7

Capt. Pellasgos, 

first of all, unlike you I watch my mouth.

Second, the Dutch Nation High Council decided to send their diplomats to the Spanish just to see if something could be achieved for the Dutch player base with the upcoming port wipe in mind.

Third, neither I nor my fellow Diplomat bowed to the enemy. You were not there so I consider everything you wrote came out of your crude fantasy.

And last but not least: I'm grateful for the fact that is is not up to you to get anyone of the representatives of the Dutch Nation High Council or Diplomatic Corps to step down from his role.

Will see about that...just wait a little...

Go make a video in YouTube pver...and you should stop being a moderator too...i am really wondering how in hell they made you a moderator....SHAME...QUIT NOW....

I will not deny that i am a PVEr, however i am slowly but steadily trying to get back(been hard since i moved country and still getting used to things and i can only apologize to fellow DAS members for my absense). Regarding how and why i am a moderator, il let my work speak for itself. I dont believe i have done anything to step out of bound.

• Like 2