Game-Labs Forum

One image limit in signatures

Greetings,

Recently signatures have been restricted to one image. Is there any chance we can make that three? I like linking to the different NA projects I'm involved in using images.

I know my signature is a bit long, but perhaps the restriction should be total lenght/height of all images in the signatures instead.

Regards.

PS. I'm unable to edit my current signature without removing at least two images.

• Like 1

as said above.

We dont mind lots of images.

However no signature should be greater than 150pixels high.

give or take, yes. In doubt you can always ask a mod if the sig is too big

The thing is. A few weeks ago the 150px max rule went from just being written above where you edit your signature to actually being hardcoded along with a 1 image limit. A lot of users, including moderators, still have signatures a lot larger than that. And they won't be able to edit their signature without removing the images they currently have. 

Like Niels I wanted to put three pictures of max 150 height next to each other in my signature, but I had to edit them together into one picture.

(I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the current limitations on signatures, just pointing out what is the issue being referred to)

• Like 1

There's always a workaround   :)

29863052136_26a56ce943_z.jpg

Wij bouwen. We handel. Wij vechten.

ja vooral op text ..... WE HANDEL

goed fout vind je ook niet 

wij bouwen wij handelen en wij vechten als je het over je eigen groep hebt .

praat je over het algemeen (derde persoon) is het ,We bouwen , we handelen ,we vechten.

heb je het over jezelf dan word het > Ik bouw, Ik HANDEL , Ik vecht.

Edited by Thonys

... and I still wonder why they simply do not enable 'resize' of any uploaded graphics to their wishes.

No more issues for the users, no moderation needed for the team.

Because Game Labs doesn't write the forum software - it's written by IPBoard and GL is at the mercy of the features they offer.

• Like 1

Because Game Labs doesn't write the forum software - it's written by IPBoard and GL is at the mercy of the features they offer.

:(

This explains a lot (not meant in bad way) and will silence my argument.

I hope for your team that at some point you migrate the forum to a more potent base structure or that IPBoard finally reaches 2007.

A simple use of F12 would have answered my question, sorry for my laziness.

Edit:

Couldn't believe that there is no function for this -> google-fu might help.

Actually there once was a mod for it, got disabled with 3.0. LoL

But this might help you:

https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/310798-image-resizing/?do=findComment&comment=1954337

and

https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/310798-image-resizing/?do=findComment&comment=2485267

Cheers

(...and: MyBB ftw :ph34r: )

Edited by Ragor
  • Like 1