Game-Labs Forum

Looking for an active fleet with members across the globe and time zones? We almost always have someone on TeamSpeak and in game. Socialize with a mature group. We have a full site with active forums and active members.

Stop by and check us out!

Looking for an active fleet with members across the globe and time zones? We almost always have someone on TeamSpeak and in game. Socialize with a mature group. We have a full site with active forums and active members.

Stop by and check us out!

Free boats win hearts. <3

• Like 1

Free boats win hearts. <3

I dunno Flip, we seem to have won plenty of hearts by just be a mature (eh..) NA Fleet who like strategy and teamwork.

However, the backorder of cats has finally cleared so once again 1 free cat and some slightly questionable rum to all new members ;)

• Like 1

Join the most active fleet in Naval Action while membership to TDA is still open to all.

Looking for mature gamers who value and can participate in teamwork, tactics and strategy and can also have fun while doing it.

- Members at the top of the leaderboards

- TeamSpeak Servers

- Very Active Forum and website.

- Sailing, fighting, and situational training and guidance provided amicably.

Note:

Players with massive egos and/or a negative attitude need not apply. I'm sure there are groups that will cater to you, we just don't happen to be one of them.

post-3967-0-65908700-1422345253_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I personally will be all to happy to sail next to Grim to fight the Brits.  Though if you set your sights on American interests, I might have to give you several 18 and 24lb presents. :D  But I would rather not do that as we will definitely have to work together to curb British influence and strength.  By looking at the nation polls, we will be sorely outnumbered if we don't work together.

I can echo the others that I'd be happy to fight the British with you if possible. I'm not sure but I am assuming that unless there is some negative 'rep' between the two nations based on some in-game metric they should be able to fight a common enemy. It's all speculation though so I guess we'll have to wait and see how it works out.

For example, I foresee us being simultaneously allied with a British clan, at war with another one, allied with a French, or a Dutch, per our strategic interests and at war with any and all pirates. If it will be setup for that to be possible.

I doubt and hope that you can not be allied with one clan of a nation and at war with another clan of the same nation. Having AI nations that players serve under and have reputation with would serve no purpose if this was possible as each clan may as well be its own nation if the nation cannot force or control loyalty and commit fully to war all resources and forces as it would have been able to in historical times; barring civil unrest which would most often result in peace treaties or revolution.

Spoken agreements of non-aggression between clan leaders can always occur but who wants peace in a game about age of sail war.

• Like 2