Game-Labs Forum

Few suggestions.. sailing,combat

1. Multiple ammo types on broadsides.. give me bar shot

2. Small ships should stick to coasts and shallows.. who would be brave enough to take a cutter to the middle of the Atlantic. You still could, but you could get toppled by big waves and you die.

3. Gold drops are pretty much gone now.. how about as PVP rewards and port battles.. would have to be at least one player ship sinks to get a roll.

Will hold off on crafting, economy, and pbs.. till I see updates.

They really need to fix number three.   I gotten nothing but grey drops from curse missions and regional port battles.  I haven't gotten anything from PvP in open world other than cargo and XP/Gold but that is fine.  Just don't see why I"m getting a grey mod in Regional Batles with SOL's is all.  Though I hear folks getting MC and Gold drops doing solo low level missions and such.

The cutter is perfectly seaworthy. Designs like the cutter were perfected in Bermuda, which happens to be located in the middle of the Atlantic.

And they stayed near the ports.. not exactly a ship I want to be hitting 12ft+ swells in the open seas.

OMG please no. PLEASE!!!1

joking, no one care

Keep your comments to yourself..if it has nothing to do with anything from the original post.

They really need to fix number three. I gotten nothing but grey drops from curse missions and regional port battles. I haven't gotten anything from PvP in open world other than cargo and XP/Gold but that is fine. Just don't see why I"m getting a grey mod in Regional Batles with SOL's is all. Though I hear folks getting MC and Gold drops doing solo low level missions and such.

Yup only gold I ever got was from a midshipmen order.. after that no gold drops not even MC.

And they stayed near the ports.. not exactly a ship I want to be hitting 12ft+ swells in the open seas.

So how do you imagine that they traversed the several thousand miles between Bermuda and the Caribbean?

At 69 feet on the gundeck, the Cutter is considerably larger most private yachts that are crossing oceans today.