Game-Labs Forum

PLEASE NERF THE SWEDISH NATION!! 1 VS 1 AND.. EHM..

Lord Vicious

I most certainly don't "fear" the post. I simply think it's unnecessary and punitive. I congratulate you and the rest of the pirates for their great victories against the Swedish nation today, and respect the display of skill. However, I do not respect your poor reaction to it whatsoever.

SORRY has my recognition as a fine and skilled clan of great tactical ability, but considering this, it most certainly does not have my respect.

Honestly.... How can a clan claim "skill" or "tactical ability" when it's fighting empty ports.. I congratulate the SORRY clan for it's victories.. But I can't really respect neither their skill nor their tactical ingenuity when they have shown none (in this particular case). The fact that most swedes didn't show up might reflect the coming port wipe anyway..

As for this post... I agree completely that it's unnecessary and really only speaks to the OPs character.. or lack thereof..

i come from eve, i am used to the   we didnt want that titan-station, port anyway.

Nice try btw nobody believe it, you not gonna lose a firstrate fleet 1 day before "you didnt wanna those ports anymore" right?  or call 70 people helping you

A little story for you:

Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.

ps: all talks no screens, i lost maybe 1-2 fights vs sweden and won like 30.  and we have the screens in our recruitment area, while you talk and provide no evidence, you even manage to lose a 2 first 8 2nd rate+2 bellona fleet vs   our 1 2nd 1 bellona 10 bellepoule fleet.      Swedish are a jocke expecial HRE, they cant pvp at all. Any time we encountered them they just runned lost 60% and scored nothing.         Sveno talk talk but lost every fight against my fleets (go check screens)  beside 1 where he outnumbered us 25 vs 18 with almost 3:1 on first and all he did was scoring 1 kill an inger lol.

Look the stream of the battle in Baracoa, half of your ppl like sven svenson cant even manual sail a victory. getting themself stuck , the streamer itself needed to instruct him how to get unstuck. LOL  https://www.twitch.tv/plakrocks/v/90441532       4h and 15 min   and you wanna win with players like that?

You now why i make screens? exactly for delusional ppl like you who talk about non existent victories, you defeated mainly the soo clan you say are better then sorry divided un organized with tons of randoms etc etc. Hardly a challenge, and with the help of other 4 nations.

SORRY_CODE_VS_HRE.jpg

swedish_vs_sorry_code.jpg

SORRYPODW_VS_SWEDISH.jpg

podwsorry_vs_hre.jpg

GF_SWEDEN_EVEN_WITH_MODERATOR_USE_BUG_FO

It would really be nice if you learned how to spell.. Or use grammar..

Honestly.... How can a clan claim "skill" or "tactical ability" when it's fighting empty ports.. I congratulate the SORRY clan for it's victories.. But I can't really respect neither their skill nor their tactical ingenuity when they have shown none (in this particular case). The fact that most swedes didn't show up might reflect the coming port wipe anyway..

As for this post... I agree completely that it's unnecessary and really only speaks to the OPs character.. or lack thereof..

Not much of a point in fighting when the moment things get tough they'll just buy flags from our allies' ports again and again.

And if anyone thinks they won't, remember how many times they used Dutch and British alts to purchase flags for the sake of protecting pirate ports when fighting the Dutch.

Looking forward to the pirate changes though, at this rate it'll be something really dull because anything interesting will be ripe for exploi....Oh, I mean, "clever tactics".