Game-Labs Forum

PLEASE NERF THE PIRATE NATION!! 6V1 and still nothing...???

Lord Vicious

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO THE DEVS!

I AM NOT JOKING... :) (OR MAYBE YES)

6 NATIONS VS 1 gents and we are still keep embarrassing them all!!! Every day..don't you think that this is bad for their communities???
When people start realizing that they are members of those nations who keep failing to bring down one nation don't you think they will start becoming upset?
Forgive me if i am wrong but i am thinking of the poor Dutch French Danish Usa Brits and Swedish Captains who are getting demoralized from this situation and i am crying to DEATH!!!
This game is EPIC! Let me tell you this my dear devs!!! I believe that you need to intervene in this war...you need to come in contact with these 4 nations and explain them one simple thing...
That we dont surrender and there is no way to enforce their wills in our waters!!! I left the game for 2 months to go and do my holidays and i left my nation first in ports (120+) with one of the best fleets ever ,i made a treaty to ease the tensions between pirates and spanish and what i found when i came back was ruins...that was the thank you for trying to help the game???????!!! 4-5 nations attacking my fellow pirates????Ruins and despair...and i understand that we never had good diplomats in our nation (diplomats with no skills at all actually but thats another story)but you went too far!
They actually told me that we lost Little Inagua....ooooookkkkkkkk .............sooooooooooooooo WHAAAAAAAT?????
Not all of us is FTS ...LMAO...some of us we still know how to play the game!!!

I AM THE BEST
MY CLAN IS THE TOP THE OTHER CLANS IN MY NATION SUCK
YOU SUCK
OUR DIPLO SUCK I AM A BETTER DIPLO
WE KICK THE FRANCE
WE KICK THE USA
WE KICK THE ALIENS
WE KICK THE DANISH WITH THE ALIENS
WE BURNED THE WATER
WE OUTMANOUVERED YOU
WE OUTPLAYED YOU
WE ATTACKED A PORT COMPLETELY IN REVERSE MANUAL SAIL ALL THE TIME

THEN YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT WE DONT NEED NERF??? NEEEEEEEEEEEEEERF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

This post has been created with the motivation to create humor, cry like babies and create bad, feelings and en-light the communities of all nations and those who all people call British care bears,those who say that they don't care about the alliance system,(they dont) those who don't care about port battles (they dont) ,those who don't care about nations operations (they dont they pve like HRE ) and let them know that guys you are missing a hell of fun (Someone save us FAAAAST!) !!!Leave the fishing and the praying and come join us especially the British players PLZ PLZ PLZ WE NEED HELP around Jamaica.I know and i understand that the reset is coming but the real fun is down here!!! (QQ come plz save us we are shitting in our pants ) Come down and lets make it a 4v2 no 4 vs 3 no 4 vs 4 no 6 vs 1 like vs pirates !!! (like brits ever helped any allied for real in their entire game history lol )
We want to share with you British captains our excitement AND MAINLY QQ (plz send some brown pants down here) so i hope my beg for help will reach you and make you think otherwise about the game!The same message is for the American captains too! PLZ PLZ HELP US , the same message is also for the Aliens , if you are out there plz come and help us! Hope to see you all soon down here...we want to share the glory of our great alliance with you so get to your ships boys...because we are rocking together and our enemies know that!!!
No hard feelings jut a lot of QQ for some of you gents,good heart and cu all soon in the coming battles!!! and btw Michael jackson is alive! :)

i suggest to read this post with this music as background thx

Removed content that violated Article XXVIII of the Articles of War as laid down in 1757. -The Staff.

• Like 28

(...)

Edit:

Great post, laughed tears. Great when listened with:

Removed content that violated Article XXVIII of the Articles of War as laid down in 1757. -The Staff.

Edited by Powderhorn
  • Like 1

To be honest if I hear one more crappy national player say, "YOU MUST BE HACKING."   No you just suck at playing the game.  You fight PvP like your fighitng AI.   That is why you keep sinking.  Shooting my sales while I blow holes in you and sink you isn't going to win.  Shooting my broad side with chain isn't going to get you any where.  Shooting the water....well lets just say your prob not killing any fish either.    Show one proof there is HACKERS and than I'll believe we are more than OP cause of our skills compared to yours......SO YES PLESS NERF US CAUSE WE ARE HACKERS.

• Like 2

Article XXVIII: If any person in the fleet shall commit the unnatural and detestable sin of buggery and sodomy with man or beast, he shall be punished with death by the sentence of a court martial.

This is National News, but please, let's not slip into X Rated territory.

• Like 1

Article XXVIII: If any person in the fleet shall commit the unnatural and detestable sin of buggery and sodomy with man or beast, he shall be punished with death by the sentence of a court martial.

I lost my faith in the humanity

During a no wind period piglets would be let loose on deck. If they displayed a playful behaviour it would be a good sign of coming wind soon.

Goats and other bigger lifestock would be kept below.

It was recorded that pigs would make a mess on deck if the ship caught rough seas.

We're pirates, we don't answer to no admiralty.