Game-Labs Forum
pellasgos

PLEASE NERF THE DUTCH NATION!!! 4V1 and still nothing...???

Carefull, it seems on your picture Pellasgoss is trying to steal your stick :o

My son, Tenhaka, brave admiral of our respected friend and ally, the French Nation...

It is not a stick, it is a Croisier (also known as a crozier, paterissa, pastoral staff, or bishop's staff).

He tried to take it, but we were laughing so hard he could not grab it from my hands. Did you know the Dutch could be so funny?

The Little Sisters of the Holy Mojito are really enjoying this thread....

index

• Like 4

Hey there mr. P.

I honestly dont know what you have done when you went on vacation, but everything you tried to achieve with your gentlemans treaty seems to be offset by your recent messages in this topic. Where has this gentleman gone?.

I have been around for almost 2 years now and in my opinion you are a disgrace to this community and especially to the Dutch nation. Man up dude. Whatever is going on, you are better than this.

• Like 3

The Dutch nation hereby announces Monday 19th September as "Adopt your own pellasgos day" diplomats have been sent to Jamaica and the Sorry clan with terms and a financial compensation scheme should you wish to "Adopt" your own pellasgos .

Pellasgos although troubled is house trained and also toilet trained "comes with his own kitty tray" and also comes with his own team speak and rant list.

So, do you feel like giving to the community? Do you wish to "take one for the team?" Then today is your day Adopt your own pellasgos as your nations mascot and live the dream.

o7.

• Like 9

The Dutch nation hereby announces Monday 19th September as "Adopt your own pellasgos day" diplomats have been sent to Jamaica and the Sorry clan with terms and a financial compensation scheme should you wish to "Adopt" your own pellasgos .

Pellasgos although troubled is house trained and also toilet trained "comes with his own kitty tray" and also comes with his own team speak and rant list.

So, do you feel like giving to the community? Do you wish to "take one for the team?" Then today is your day Adopt your own pellasgos as your nations mascot and live the dream.

o7.

Nooooooohh, not on my birthday... :'(

Edited by Dutch Langella
  • Like 1

o7.

On behalf of SORRY we have to decline your offer but wish you luck on your noble quest of rehousing your rare pella.

On behalf of SORRY we have to decline your offer but wish you luck on your noble quest of rehousing your rare pella.

Are you sure? You haven't seen his final form yet. :ph34r:

Basically we did it in order to TROLL our enemies and one more time we made it successfully like we do in game...we play and we achieve...successfully!!!

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement."

Source (Not the best source one could argue, but still, the "internet slang" is not defined in "real" dictionaries. Also, a lot of other langages are available on the left column)

...LMAO...

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Its good to see you all in this thread expressing your views .... :)

First of all i would like to thank you all for attending... enemies and friends!

So let me start by saying that this thread has been created with only one scope...and i am going to reveal it NOW below....!!!  :)   (honestly i would love to see the faces of some of you people when you read it)

Let me start by saying that we created this thread to make a good laugh and expose our real enemies!!!Basically we did it in order to TROLL our enemies and one more time we made it successfully like we do in game...we play and we achieve...successfully!!!

As many of you know already there is a rumor that the dutch nation is divided....well this is not true!!!

The dutch nation is united! It just happens that we have 2 different teamspeaks and captains who choose where to go and fight!

Dear dutch captains of DAS ,ARSE, and the rest of your pathetic friends thank you for coming here,revealing who you really are and what are your feelings about those who fight in daily basis!!!

You all thought that this thread would be a golden opportunity to come and insult,make me look like fool huh???,pretend the good guys while on the same time you showed THANKS GOD to all of us who you really are...I KNEW ALREADY BUT it was a great opportunity for some of our captains to realize with who have to deal with.

CONGRATS!!! YOU MADE OUR DAY,YOU MADE MY DAY,I REALLY THANK YOU!!!

It was one of the best weekends in this game.... the moments when we were reading your comments 25-29 aprox captains from all clans will stay unforgettable to our minds for many days to come!!! You gave us a brilliant moment in this game when we were reading all together your pathetic stance towards a thread which was focusing to show our achievements in the game and troll the enemies....but no ....you preferred to show your real character and prove us how low a human being can go in order to reach his target...for some of you i would suggest to dig more ,further deep in the ground make a whole and get into it...i suggest you stay there till the end of days because your pathetic comments automatically made a reservation for you in the island of HELL!!!

But lets be serious a little bit...enough with the laugh...for now...Lets see some interesting stats of this thread!

From a quick view of who participated in this thread lets see who wrote and from which nation and clan...its interesting...

AMERICANS 1

BRITISH 7       

PIRATES 5

DAS clan 9

WOLFS clan1

PVP clan1

AIE clan1

FRANCE 3

UNKNOWN 2

SPAIN 4

ARSE clan1-2

UF 1

Sweden 1

7up 1

58 replies and almost 30-35 of those replies come from a single clan and their friends...

We knew so far that this group of zeros which is called DAS is nothing more than a zero...today they proved us that they be can minus zero too...

You really thought that we would allow a PvE clan to ruin our nations gaming?The good news is that you can now merge ARSE clan to your private group of zeros...both of you united you will achieve the perfect ZERO!Think about it...maybe it worths to try to merge and make a full fleet of noobs who have no clue how to play this game ...you can call your fleet the "miserable fleet of failure"!!!

From now on when we will be counter counting we know what we will be saying...5...4...3...2..1...DAS! OR ARSE...its the same  after all...both of you are for the bins!!! How many are you..??15-20?30?well merge now....NOOBS UNITED NEVER BEATEN...at least in the forums...because in game you will never see a white day...

It would be a good idea to change names...STEEL SANDWITCH???STILL NOOBISH is a better description for your skill and personality mr failure...BUBBLES?NOOBUBBLES is better...Monkey Bullet???Leave the bullet and let the monkey...suits you more ...we still remember your countless failures...i mean OOOOOOO MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOD when we count your failures...and you had the nerve to compare yourself with me?Are you drunk dude?Go to your planet and finish school before you come and compare success with failure mr failure!!!

We knew from before that DAS is a clan which fights in the forums and does PVE in game but now we know that even in the forums they fail....We set a trap...you saw the cheese but it didnt work as you would like... did it???Thank you for wearing the clowns costumes and attending our event here...i mean if you are keep failing even in the forums how do you expect to succeed and win in game like this when you dont open your noobish narrow-minds   and listen suggestions that could actually save your ass?

Now gentlemen before i finish i have to say an apology to all the British and American captains who attended this thread!

The apology is not because we own or i own an apology but simply the way this thread was written mislead some of your captains and they completely misunderstood  what was this thread about ...

I am sorry gentlemen but some of you should read more carefully and don't hurry up to come here and write assumptions made by the writing of one thread like this one...

It was obvious that this thread was intended for something else...and that something else was to expose our real enemies...not you not our relations as nations.

We will always be grateful to the British and American captains who are sailing with us in daily basis and they are fighting like crazy and we are sharing moments and fun events with them...

Honestly i am not really sure if i had to write this ....that we are grateful....because simply we are showing it every day to each other so the fact i haven't mentioned you captains in my first post you should become suspicious why not...but in the end of the day  i understand that it might have been difficult for some people to see this coming ...so please accept my apologies if we frustrated you ...this Trap wasnt for you....it was for the real enemies of the Dutch nation so i am hoping to your understanding.

Finally i have to say this...

qq enemies and safe sails allies cu all in the coming battles!!!

captain Pellasgos

Pls stop, my English degree will be in jeopardy if I read verbal diahorrea like this from you everyday.

Stop dividing the nation you are a small part of and just play the game.

You probably take yourself soo seriously to make up for what an utter utter joke you are.

Stop wasting page space on forums with your useless pointless rants and make something of yourself outside of your virtual realm of delusion.

• Like 1

...LMAO...

Its good to see you all in this thread expressing your views ....:)

First of all i would like to thank you all for attending... enemies and friends!

So let me start by saying that this thread has been created with only one scope...and i am going to reveal it NOW below....!!! :) (honestly i would love to see the faces of some of you people when you read it)

Let me start by saying that we created this thread to make a good laugh and expose our real enemies!!!Basically we did it in order to TROLL our enemies and one more time we made it successfully like we do in game...we play and we achieve...successfully!!!

As many of you know already there is a rumor that the dutch nation is divided....well this is not true!!!

The dutch nation is united! It just happens that we have 2 different teamspeaks and captains who choose where to go and fight!

Dear dutch captains of DAS ,ARSE, and the rest of your pathetic friends thank you for coming here,revealing who you really are and what are your feelings about those who fight in daily basis!!!

You all thought that this thread would be a golden opportunity to come and insult,make me look like fool huh???,pretend the good guys while on the same time you showed THANKS GOD to all of us who you really are...I KNEW ALREADY BUT it was a great opportunity for some of our captains to realize with who have to deal with.

CONGRATS!!! YOU MADE OUR DAY,YOU MADE MY DAY,I REALLY THANK YOU!!!

It was one of the best weekends in this game.... the moments when we were reading your comments 25-29 aprox captains from all clans will stay unforgettable to our minds for many days to come!!! You gave us a brilliant moment in this game when we were reading all together your pathetic stance towards a thread which was focusing to show our achievements in the game and troll the enemies....but no ....you preferred to show your real character and prove us how low a human being can go in order to reach his target...for some of you i would suggest to dig more ,further deep in the ground make a whole and get into it...i suggest you stay there till the end of days because your pathetic comments automatically made a reservation for you in the island of HELL!!!

But lets be serious a little bit...enough with the laugh...for now...Lets see some interesting stats of this thread!

From a quick view of who participated in this thread lets see who wrote and from which nation and clan...its interesting...

AMERICANS 1

BRITISH 7

PIRATES 5

DAS clan 9

WOLFS clan1

PVP clan1

AIE clan1

FRANCE 3

UNKNOWN 2

SPAIN 4

ARSE clan1-2

UF 1

Sweden 1

7up 1

58 replies and almost 30-35 of those replies come from a single clan and their friends...

We knew so far that this group of zeros which is called DAS is nothing more than a zero...today they proved us that they be can minus zero too...

You really thought that we would allow a PvE clan to ruin our nations gaming?The good news is that you can now merge ARSE clan to your private group of zeros...both of you united you will achieve the perfect ZERO!Think about it...maybe it worths to try to merge and make a full fleet of noobs who have no clue how to play this game ...you can call your fleet the "miserable fleet of failure"!!!

From now on when we will be counter counting we know what we will be saying...5...4...3...2..1...DAS! OR ARSE...its the same after all...both of you are for the bins!!! How many are you..??15-20?30?well merge now....NOOBS UNITED NEVER BEATEN...at least in the forums...because in game you will never see a white day...

It would be a good idea to change names...STEEL SANDWITCH???STILL NOOBISH is a better description for your skill and personality mr failure...BUBBLES?NOOBUBBLES is better...Monkey Bullet???Leave the bullet and let the monkey...suits you more ...we still remember your countless failures...i mean OOOOOOO MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOD when we count your failures...and you had the nerve to compare yourself with me?Are you drunk dude?Go to your planet and finish school before you come and compare success with failure mr failure!!!

We knew from before that DAS is a clan which fights in the forums and does PVE in game but now we know that even in the forums they fail....We set a trap...you saw the cheese but it didnt work as you would like... did it???Thank you for wearing the clowns costumes and attending our event here...i mean if you are keep failing even in the forums how do you expect to succeed and win in game like this when you dont open your noobish narrow-minds and listen suggestions that could actually save your ass?

Now gentlemen before i finish i have to say an apology to all the British and American captains who attended this thread!

The apology is not because we own or i own an apology but simply the way this thread was written mislead some of your captains and they completely misunderstood what was this thread about ...

I am sorry gentlemen but some of you should read more carefully and don't hurry up to come here and write assumptions made by the writing of one thread like this one...

It was obvious that this thread was intended for something else...and that something else was to expose our real enemies...not you not our relations as nations.

We will always be grateful to the British and American captains who are sailing with us in daily basis and they are fighting like crazy and we are sharing moments and fun events with them...

Honestly i am not really sure if i had to write this ....that we are grateful....because simply we are showing it every day to each other so the fact i haven't mentioned you captains in my first post you should become suspicious why not...but in the end of the day i understand that it might have been difficult for some people to see this coming ...so please accept my apologies if we frustrated you ...this Trap wasnt for you....it was for the real enemies of the Dutch nation so i am hoping to your understanding.

Finally i have to say this...

qq enemies and safe sails allies cu all in the coming battles!!!

captain Pellasgos

Omfg

Its a Game, you act like it is real life.

Have a life get a job and stay off the bottles of vinegar

And if u play the game play nice to nation members

And just work toghetter

When DAS reformed into the small clan it once was and now is again there's a reason why most of Squadron 6 did not join you after we've made the name which has now become abundantly clear for all to see.

I kind of hoped most of us would rise above this kind of petty squabble. This entire downward spiral of bickering with each other is poor for the cohesion
and cooperation between our clans and members of our nation.

I wasnt there when this started, I have no clue what happened to cause this kind of rift between the clans but I still have hope we can overcome our dislike for eachother and still cooperate, if not in eachother fleet, at least in the grand scheme of things, for the good of our nation and the ruin of our enemies.

You have a strange sense of humor Pellasgos but I at least respect your skills as an organiser and your ability to lead a fleet, although, I do dislike the constant CAPSLOCK in nation chat  :rolleyes:

Edited by DeWoudt
  • Like 6

Omfg

Its a Game, you act like it is real life.

Have a life get a job and stay off the bottles of vinegar

And if u play the game play nice to nation members

And just work toghetter

you clearly dont know any of the history between 7up and DAS .

Pellasgos, i dunno whether you suffer from some sort of mental disability, but it may be good for you to disclose this, just so we can understand your thinking sometimes.

This is the most horrible / insulting post I read all time from Jan until now. It says a lot about this game and the forum moderation.

This guy "Monkey Bullet" is not even getting a warning point !

But believe me, I will for "offending" the moderators by questioning their moderation.......this is.......pfff..............the list of likers

Lytse Pier, pietjenoob, Roelandus and 5 others like this

says everything about the state of this game / community...........

Buddy, my remark wasn't a joke or intended insult. I've met many characters, and dealt with a online friend for example who has autism. It's not fair to judge someone by the same standards if they do indeed suffer from some sort of disability. I've spent enough time with Pellasgos to know his behaviour isn't what you'd class as normal, and it was intended as a completely serious question. If he doesn't wish to disclose that, it's perfectly acceptable.

Perhaps my slightly annoyed opening of that post gave you the wrong perception, apologies.

PS. To Pellsagos. Whilst you're insults are to be admired I suppose, I will just put out there: I've never convincing lost a fleet battle, and the first and ONLY 1st rate fleet battle i commanded....well..it went quite wellfrench_1st_rates_sunk.jpg

As i recall that VERY same day, you ended up losing about 8 first rates without killing a single one.  You can understand my perplexion at your definition of failures :D

Safe sailing!

Edited by Monkey Bullet
  • Like 1

It's a hobby. Stop getting serious.

Whenever I hear voices on TS all I see is this great fun party. As shown...

9319_5.jpg

Be gallant as a Muppet, always.

• Like 2

...LMAO...

Its good to see you all in this thread expressing your views .... :)

I can't handle this :lol:

Just to summarise this thread:

• Pellsagos tries to bait people into expressing their dislike for him.
  • About 30 people do so, most from his own nation
  • He claims the moral victory

What?

Usually if 2 people have a problem with me, I take a step back and look in the mirror. But 30?!

I'm dead.. :lol:xD

• Like 6

I can't handle this :lol:

Just to summarise this thread:

• Pellsagos tries to bait people into expressing their dislike for him.
  • About 30 people do so, most from his own nation
  • He claims the moral victory

What?

Usually if 2 people have a problem with me, I take a step back and look in the mirror. But 30?!

I'm dead.. :lol:xD

Because 15 steps back leads off the balcony edge ^^

you clearly dont know any of the history between 7up and DAS .

yes i do i whas in DAS before the split and 7up whas born  i even whas in 7up fore a week or 2  

what i dont get is the talking shit  to eachother  

just like y say  its a GAME  if u dont like eachother in game dont play whit eachother  and leave it be  be a adult like u are 

yes i do i whas in DAS before the split and 7up whas born  i even whas in 7up fore a week or 2  

what i dont get is the talking shit  to eachother  

just like y say  its a GAME  if u dont like eachother in game dont play whit eachother  and leave it be  be a adult like u are 

Could have used this being the 1st reply of this thread ;)

PS. (..) I will just put out there: I've never convincing lost a fleet battle, and the first and ONLY 1st rate fleet battle i commanded....well..it went quite well

Battles with French don't count ;) Not fully :)

Edited by vazco