Game-Labs Forum
pellasgos

PLEASE NERF THE DUTCH NATION!!! 4V1 and still nothing...???

Here come the Pellasgoss Mastuer Plan activated.

fN6916d.png

Told you it would be useful!

(A repost but fits like a glove :D)

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 4

This might be a good moment to unleash those pics with cats in a basket, manuva85, or in more than one basket ...

200w.gif

there you go babe....I even got baskets on cats....

200w.gif

• Like 13

You clearly don't have a clue of what is happening in the west front.

Well, you do have it, but you try to tell the story only in your own interest.

You show only the screenshots where you "win" even though you did not capture the port. A port that previously had a 1st rate screening fleet (not yours) and when we were under attack of two other nations.

Once you tried to come 25 vs 25 at Barranquilla and we kicked your ass so hard that you decided to change the tactic.

Why don't you show that screenshot?

You are doing a good job, but the OP is just bullshit.

• Like 1

You clearly don't have a clue of what is happening in the west front.

Oh, I'm sure we do. It's called a tactical retreat I believe :D

You are doing a good job, but the OP is just bullshit.

Thanks a lot, and I totally agree.

Oh, I'm sure we do. It's called a tactical retreat I believe :D

Thanks a lot, and I totally agree.

The "you" is 2nd person of singular, not 2nd of plural. I meant the OP, not the dutch nation.

This man isn´t a random guy, he leads dutch fleets and he was one of the promoters of the Three Admiral´s Treaty so his point of view of the current situation is very insightful. 

We wish he was a random guy sometimes

• Like 3

This man isn´t a random guy, he leads dutch fleets and he was one of the promoters of the Three Admiral´s Treaty so his point of view of the current situation is very insightful.

As i didn't 't read the whole OP please feel free to quote the most insightful parts so the community can read and learn the art of "How to make friends and influence people".

• Like 1

In other news, the "1 vs X nations" argument is as idiotic as usual.

Sad to see this thread though, tarnishes the Dutch reputation. I blame the british influence :P

Edited by Aegir
  • Like 5

I'd advise taking everything Pellasgos says with a colossal pinch of salt.

One example. Both he and I lead battles a month or two back, he ends up losing about 8 1st rates. I sink 14 1st rates and lose only 4.  He then proceeds by blaming me for HIM...well...sucking. I kid you not, i timed 35 minutes of him swearing, cussing, calling me a F**king noob, a C**T. ALL the swear words :huh:

I ended up banning him from the public Teamspeak after several warnings to calm down. He then continued his rant for another 20 minutes or so in nation chat.

Pellasgos, i dunno whether you suffer from some sort of mental disability, but it may be good for you to disclose this, just so we can understand your thinking sometimes.

All the best buddy :)

EDIT / PS - Don't expect any reasonable diplomacy with him, don't expect many rational thoughts, don't be suprised when internal affairs just explode, just vote for him. 

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
No need for modern political references.
  • Like 8

Pirate Jesus saves all. There's no more pain, no more strain, just a wonderful blue world all around and good uncompromising fun.

• Like 3

Dear British and U.S. Gentlemen,

please see this post as what it is: The personal statement of only one player. It does not reflect the opinion and feelings of the member of the Dutch Nation High Council in any way.

Furthermore I have to clarify that Capt. Pellasgos is not an official representative of the Dutch Nation High Council, even if it might look like.

My personal opinion of this post aside: pellasgos has been a very active fighter and diplomat and at elast in the dealings with the Brits done mroe then anybody else - maybe the Dutch Nation should first sort itself out! We Brits have assisted you but it becomes increasingly annoying to deal with two parties in your nation which fight each other verbally and organisation wise over and over again and quite honestly I'm getting fed up with it. Don't decry a very active player on the forums who has represented his half of the Dutch nation more then you guys just because you have a personal problem with him! This goes for other players as well - I have no interest in getting Dutch players tell me that I'm helping on the wrong end of the map just because I'm helping the 'wrong' faction. As for my and probably a few other guys ships - you can have my help again once you have sorted yourself out - I have no interest in being drawn into your little civil war and loose my ships for such a bullshit. For a strong ally (that doesn't mean a winning ally!!!) I will always step up no matter the cost or his situation!

Edit: P.S.: If you guys require mediators between your inner nation factions I'm sure the British nation would help you out and let you host talks on our Nation TS aka neutral grounds and I for one would volunteer to be a be a mediator as I prefer to stand aside unified allies and not a petty squabble of loud voices.

Edited by JollyRoger1516
  • Like 1

As i didn't 't read the whole OP please feel free to quote the most insightful parts so the community can read and learn the art of "How to make friends and influence people".

If his tactics would be as rich, subtle and spot-on as your sarcasm, we would have ruled pvp1 two months ago...

Fortunately for the game that's not the case...

Grtzzz Bubbles

• Like 6