Game-Labs Forum

Nerfing Dutch

vazco

I guess I understand politics of special events now. It seems all nations except for Dutch already got some new blueprints. Today's special event was cancelled, as Dutch were already efficiently nerfed.

To be honest, I understand this. We're fighting against 4 nations (Spain, France, Danes and Pirates, as Swedish seem to not to engage into a fight a lot), for a long time with only a limited British help.

If Dutch nation wasn't nerfed, game would be imbalanced. We can't have a situation where a nation attacked by 4 others can't be brought to a level of 1-port nation for a few weeks now, can we? I really don't feel treated unfair that we can't field most powerful ships in some port battles.

ps. full disclosure - I heard about some mythical Dutch captain who acquired Heavy Rattlesnake blueprint, however since he didn't craft any ships for port battles, I prefer to treat him as a Carribean legend, "a Flying Heavy Rattlesnake Dutchman".

Vazco, you'd better not post that statement.

Those who sail with you know that you are a boring serious guy and totally lack any kind of humor. All the others could get the impression that this post is ironic and therefore suspect some kind of a hidden complaint.

Edited by Dick Brave
  • Like 1

tbh all Dutch fleets we encountered lost badly,  include many first rates captured,    brits fleets in support give us much better fights.

But pirate are not there as coordinate effort, just single clans lurking around for target and fights, we didnt pull a single flag

That is because you are just that good, Vicious. No one can resist the power of [sORRY]. If only we had the kind of players you have in your clan.  :rolleyes:  :)

Edited by Lytse Pier

tbh all Dutch fleets we encountered lost badly,  include many first rates captured,    brits fleets in support give us much better fights.

Makes perfect sense: in the Dutch waters you bump into an "average" Dutch player, whereas the Brits in the Dutch waters are dedicated and I suppose experienced PvP players. Besides, I am sure you (the pirates) learned the art of picking fights that you cannot loose.

Edited by Stilgar

Vazco, you'd better not post that statement.

Those who sail with you know that you are a boring serious guy and totally lack any kind of humor. All the others could get the impression that this post is ironic and therefore suspect some kind of a hidden complaint.

Are you seriously asking me to not to use humour, as you have a different image of me? :) Dude, we didn't even sail together. Am I for some reason that famous that you've heard of me? :) I doubt it.

As a diplomat you should work to unite the nation, not to try to break it apart by trying to alienate more people. That's what I'm trying to do.

Edited by vazco

Poor dutch fighting lol 3 nation     talking like they accomplished something.

When dutch was fighting pirates with usa brits swedish denmark  etc, was fine i remember,       now that you merely fight danish-france mainly with sometimes spanish,      and some pirate clans lurking around is a tragedy.......

ohhhhhhh...

Makes perfect sense: in the Dutch waters you bump into an "average" Dutch player, whereas the Brits in the Dutch waters are dedicated and I suppose experienced PvP players. Besides, I am sure you (the pirates) learned the art of picking fights that you cannot loose.

jeez you always right BRo!  we only take fights where we outship outdps outnumber our enemies

ps: in front of your beloved capital kpr

and ps: we bumped into dutch pb fleets not pveers, but maybe i cant tell the difference

WECANTPVPATALLTHXTDA.jpg

sorry_vs_brits.jpg

• Like 1

Are you seriously asking me to not to use humour, as you have a different image of me? :) Dude, we didn't even sail together. Am I for some reason that famous that you've heard of me? :) I doubt it.

As a diplomat you should work to unite the nation, not to try to break it apart by trying to alienate more people. That's what I'm trying to do.

Mate, for sure we'd sail and even fight together I believe - and seriously, you didn't get my humor? Than you must really be that boring serious guy ;)