Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

So yesterday the coalition has won their first port battle with this system.

-40 french captain for the pb and screen

-10 slots were reserved for danish/swedish to discover the patch. Next time we will make Spanish slots too into the pb. 

- mix ship as usual in pb and many society as usual. Mostly santissima, Victory one ocean one mortar

- brits full Victory, one mortar 4 consti

On paper french were bigger with more rated ship and more power. Brits were faster.

On start wind was awfull for french after a try to form on close hal, we decide to go back on circle A to reorganise. After a small mutinery quickly stopped, french were again in fighting spirit and we charged the brits who (stupidly) leave their positions burning their wind.

With the wind turn and this bad brits manœuvre, it allow french to chase the brits.

As usual, brits kite french using their victo to decrease our sails.

Neither as usual we didn't care.

The idea was to push them outside C circle to capture it quickly as they let frigs in B.

Sadly french bad communication made french joining c with even number than brits.

So we couldn't take c quickly.

After having cross the circle, brits were force to leave it or fight. French repairs sails and the kite was forgotten and a really close fight begin.

It was hard to leaf it but slowly and surely santissima power take the upper on Victory. Few boarding and goods retreats allow french to capture C and capture A for a few moment allowing the coalition to make points.

The battle was tactly interesting. The first time before the wind change make it har for us as we were unable to move due of port position.

I strongly believe British made a mistake by leaving C.

My opinion is not made for frigates in PB but atm, I'm not sure it's effective.

• Like 5

I thought it was a good fight and good early learnings for the new PB mechanic, I felt the French made mistakes first half, the Brits second half. It was actually really close. At one point Brits were less than 5 mins from accruing the points. But fighting in that tiny circle was a bit errrr messy. I had a shocker, got my ship snagged on a wreck, thought it was the ship behind me stopping me turn, by the time I got out of trouble it was too late...really kicking myself. But it was a cracker inside and out.

Ive attached the vid from the 'goodies' perspective ;) (although I played a bit like a baddie today...Im blaming to many early mornings)

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 2

Very good fight at ISLAMORADA port battle last night !

Has anyone got a vid/screen of it ?

Spanish captains are very grateful to their allies, a few French, Danes & Sweeds managed to join that PB despite of the damn LATE timing.

Good victory for defenders and quite interesting & refreshing new battle system.

Cheers all 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Thx for streaming bro, but you need to work on your overlay. Its really annoying to have those 2 banners covering the wind and the crew number of enemy ships. It takes away a lot from the gameplay.

Edited by JonSnowLetsGo
  • Like 2

On 23/12/2016 at 11:45 AM, Jeheil said:

I thought it was a good fight and good early learnings for the new PB mechanic, I felt the French made mistakes first half, the Brits second half. It was actually really close. At one point Brits were less than 5 mins from accruing the points. But fighting in that tiny circle was a bit errrr messy. I had a shocker, got my ship snagged on a wreck, thought it was the ship behind me stopping me turn, by the time I got out of trouble it was too late...really kicking myself. But it was a cracker inside and out.

Ive attached the vid from the 'goodies' perspective ;) (although I played a bit like a baddie today...Im blaming to many early mornings)

Please consider we shared full TS video to make it more interesting for people into the battle to look again the battle from the other side perspective.

I think you enjoy to see our duble language battle and all the mess around.

This pleasure can be made if it shared both way. If you want ot go in boring report we can go in this direction too... We just have to mute our ts while rcording but i think it may decreas the pleasure of all while looking on the video

I know folks would like to hear out TS, however I don't record it. It's just my personal preference, I want folks relaxing and having fun and not getting a slapping for anything that they said in the heat of battle or with their guard down. There are other streamers who show TS. I just have my own personal position on this.

• Like 4

i personally dont really care if my voice is recorded here, but I know there is people out there that dont really want it recorded. 

Its a double edged sword. I do enjoy watching the streams with TS but can understand if people dont want to be recorded.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jeheil said:

I know folks would like to hear out TS, however I don't record it. It's just my personal preference, I want folks relaxing and having fun and not getting a slapping for anything that they said in the heat of battle or with their guard down. There are other streamers who show TS. I just have my own personal position on this.

I understand your point but I just love hearing in replay John Swigglebottoms saying "Oh for F*** sake kill Tenakha Kan!" :D brings warm feelings to my heart :wub:

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 4

Castries Port Battle 04/01/2017

British victory but some interesting and entertaining fights, was close sometimes. Definitely a fun battle :)

1483570850-311310-20170104235952-1.png

I want to know what the Port Battle was like, but I had my own fight with, BrainCody, Guillame Longueheuse (I think it was him?) and Bobzillah for the most time. :D

I know Cody was streaming, so I'm intersted if you guys will upload the stream to youtube?:P

Edited by Batman
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Batman said:

I want to know what the Port Battle was like, but I had my own fight with, BrainCody, Guillame Longueheuse (I think it was him?) and Bobzillah for the most time. :D

I know Cody was streaming, so I'm intersted if you guys will upload the stream to youtube?:P

I fought against Batman, so I feel like an Arkam's vilain now. And Godzilla! Am I a monster?

Well, it was different and very very hard against your victorys guys, but a pleasure :) My fellow companion Cody feel the same.

• Like 1