Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, rediii said:

As if this would be supported by nations. cmon man you're better than that.

I think we can both agree that this seems to happen frequently and disproportionately to the GB/US/VP side.  An no that's not another accusation.  You are correct though, I shouldn't jump to accusations.  It is however increasingly annoying having this happen.

Regardless of whether or not this was an alt or a player that doesn't know what he's doing, joining a PB and then immediately should be a tribunal offense.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So firstly wow what a PB, there will always be many things and stuff that take a battle from 970+ from one side to a win to the other...but wowser what a PB. I have actually up until this PB been

if i may.... First of i would like to congratulate the Castries Eastern Alliance port battle fleet for this win. I was watching it live and was fascinating about this mind blowing thriller.

i am sorry i just have an explosive personality

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

Is that an Alt action every time a pubbie joins and leaves? Howmany tribunals on the subject were actually false accusations?

Until the devs implement a way to stop this from happening it should be a tribunal post every time.  Players leaving the battle immediately after joining and hurting one side or the other should be a punishable offense.  It has been in the past.  

It's not the players responsibility to explain the finer points of how this game works to every newb player and your mention of the "inner circle" bullshit doesn't help.  There's no inner circle excluding people from port battles.  Just don't join a god damn 1st rate battle with a 5th rate.  

If this was an alt it should be punished.  It it was a new player they should still be reprimanded.  Neither of which is our responsibility.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This Pirat165 might be alt or pubby, but I've seen him so far in 3 PBs. Always in Surprise and speaks German, that is not good and something must be done (friendly warning by Devs or explanation)

Link to post
Share on other sites

IMO there should be no discrimination ( and more so transferring responsibility to devs when it should be player's... wtf... ) especially if there's no griefing intent. The same issue with joining PBs without being on the organized roster happens since forever, it is not a new thing. So it may well happen that he simply joins out of "want to have fun". Why you guys always think the worst possible scenario is a let down. What about you guys reach him through PM ? Anyway back to the thread purpose...

Many thanks for all the Port battles videos. Very nice to see big fleet action.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

IMO there should be no discrimination ( and more so transferring responsibility to devs when it should be player's... wtf... ) especially if there's no griefing intent. The same issue with joining PBs without being on the organized roster happens since forever, it is not a new thing. So it may well happen that he simply joins out of "want to have fun". Why you guys always think the worst possible scenario is a let down. What about you guys reach him through PM ? Anyway back to the thread purpose...

Many thanks for all the Port battles videos. Very nice to see big fleet action.

 

Some of us tried to talk with him in a PB, but it's hard to communicate with him, not a talkative guy. I didn't bother because I saw him only once in PB, then second PB and now third. Sure he might be doing this for fun, but then he destroys the fun of 1 guy that did not make it to PB or 24 other guys in PB. I don't think the enemies would resign from using 1 ship to equalize chances in PB.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not saying you are wrong, just saying that expecting the Developers to take care of it is a incorrect presumption - especially when there's alts taking spots that could be used for other players as well. But let's not get muddy.

Back to the subject, seeing the amount of Port Battles scheduled for today we should see a lot of action, both at interdiction level and inside the ports.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hethwill said:

Not saying you are wrong, just saying that expecting the Developers to take care of it is a incorrect presumption - especially when there's alts taking spots that could be used for other players as well. But let's not get muddy.

Back to the subject, seeing the amount of Port Battles scheduled for today we should see a lot of action, both at interdiction level and inside the ports.

 

griefing is not isolated to nation v nation ....there may be rogue players in all nations that enjoy spoiling others game play even though they play for same nation ....it may be a bit of a surprise to you but there are such people out there getting their kicks from this  ... Pirat165 may very well not be an alt ..but he has crashed in on 3 port battles now and is spoiling the game for 49 other players.. its not like after 3 port battles he can claim he didnt know ....im not sure why devs would want to turn a blind eye to 49 of their customers enjoyment of the game been spoilt ,,plus all this accusation and counter accusation , bad blood it causes in the game  and forums ...

would it be so hard to create a in game port battle roster with a slot for battle commander who can issue port battle perks  and only these people can enter the port battle ...can have as many slots as you see fit in case someone gets screened out

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

griefing is not isolated to nation v nation ....there may be rogue players in all nations that enjoy spoiling others game play even though they play for same nation ....it may be a bit of a surprise to you but there are such people out there getting their kicks from this  ... Pirat165 may very well not be an alt ..but he has crashed in on 3 port battles now and is spoiling the game for 49 other players.. its not like after 3 port battles he can claim he didnt know ....im not sure why devs would want to turn a blind eye to 49 of their customers enjoyment of the game been spoilt ,,plus all this accusation and counter accusation , bad blood it causes in the game  and forums ...

would it be so hard to create a in game port battle roster with a slot for battle commander who can issue port battle perks  and only these people can enter the port battle ...can have as many slots as you see fit in case someone gets screened out

So, a lobby?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kloothommel said:

So, a lobby?

no just a mechanism where you can given a permission .to join a port battle ...not really thought how it would work ,,,maybe a flag or letter that is traded to you in port and these allow entrance to a port battle if they are in the hold of your ship 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hethwill said:

IMO there should be no discrimination ( and more so transferring responsibility to devs when it should be player's... wtf... ) especially if there's no griefing intent. The same issue with joining PBs without being on the organized roster happens since forever, it is not a new thing. So it may well happen that he simply joins out of "want to have fun". Why you guys always think the worst possible scenario is a let down. What about you guys reach him through PM ? Anyway back to the thread purpose...

Many thanks for all the Port battles videos. Very nice to see big fleet action.

 

Joining a line ship battle in a 5th rate and leaving is griefing and has been punishable via tribunal in the past.  It diminishes the ability of one side or the other to orchestrate the battle properly.  

No one is mentioning a list.  Players join battles on their own and while we prefer it to be organized, if they are in the right ship and actually stick around they can help.  

Leaving the battle right after it starts needs to be a reprimand that comes from the devs, not the players.  I'm not exactly sure how you even think it could be the players responsibility.  Find out what country he comes from via IP and send him an official mail from a moderator.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/2/2017 at 9:00 PM, Christendom said:

Now now LV, it wasn't too long ago you were singing our praises and sharing in the fun of our evening campaigns.  Funny you didn't call them cheap victories when you were posting stuff like this.....

Our coalition managed to hold it's own yesterday, without your esteemed leadership.  I'm not too worried.  Oddly enough our only recent "failure" just happened to be yours.  

Good luck in retirement.  There's a couple good battle videos posted on here if you want to take notes on how to not throw battles.    

lol you such a fake, i never praise your nightflips, i told you to use it, abuse it and you agreed, so now dont predent you something different and i use it for mack the danes,   Difference between me and you? i tell you same thing before and now,  you change opinion depending on who you talking with and where.

 

In priv what i told you? as well in forums when thomas pain went around bragging, you still not have a single firstrate win 25 on 25 so dont think you good since you still not got a single real test :)  I adviced you to not be cocky since the moment you gonna face real fleet usa will be done.

 

on difference of 7up tryng to sabotage coalition help towards dutch cause they have personal issue with the dutch, while pretend all is cool.

 

 

 

ps: 2-3 weeks lets see how many showup to defend american coast  

 

ps: you defended ays becouse 1 toxic manage to tag 7 spain and keep them outside the pb until time for join pb exipired allowing you to again not face a full fleet :)

Edited by Lord Vicious
Link to post
Share on other sites

Could some kind soul put a summary of todays biffo's in and any screenies out there. I had to work work so could only sneaky twitch snipe in meetings. Thanks Amplify and Babay for the streams.

PS I like this thread lets keep other melarkie out of it, I would be for it being moderated and non-relevant stuff just deleted.

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Puerto Plata PB:

Very good attack from USA, congrats gents !!

Spanish had to deal with one of these "bad days" that happen from time to time...

We came to help our allies, we fought and we failed...sorry Danes for losing this region.

Anyway, it was an honor to fight for our allies and to fight against the determined USA fleet.

Edited by Celtiberofrog
  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Puerto Plata PB:

Very good attack from USA, congrats gents !!

Spanish had to deal with one of these "bad days" that happen from time to time...

We came to help our allies, we fought and we failed...sorry Danes for losing this region.

Anyway, it was an honor to fight for our allies and to fight against the determined USA fleet.

The Spanish put up a determined fight at Puerto Plata.  Thanks.

I'm sure that we will see you again soon (Islamorada or Morgan's Bluff most likely).  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

 

on difference of 7up tryng to sabotage coalition help towards dutch cause they have personal issue with the dutch, while pretend all is cool.

ps: 2-3 weeks lets see how many showup to defend american coast  

ps: you defended ays becouse 1 toxic manage to tag 7 spain and keep them outside the pb until time for join pb exipired allowing you to again not face a full fleet :)

 

7Up Went to the U.S to not only make the coalition stronger, but also to let the Dutch players lead their nation in there own time zones. Funny how you told me on teamspeak this was a good idea, just to whine about it here. I mean there was you me and Agustus and who else in this conversation? Next time I will take notes of what you say, so you can refer back to them. o7

Edited by Surathani
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Surathani said:

7Up Went to the U.S to not only make the coalition stronger, but also to let the Dutch players lead their nation in there own time zones. Funny how you told me on teamspeak this was a good idea, just to whine about it here. I mean there was you me and Agustus and who else? Next time I will takes notes of what you say for you.

Coalition was stronger with 7up leading dutch, then helping "nightflips" even if usa is in horrible need of good commanders.  what we obtained now is a full 25 nightflip nation and a headless nation (wich where more helpful then usa in term of numbers and timezone)

 

So yeah initially seams a good idea, when i figure out you left dutch headless , un organized, for  nightflips for your personal problems   nope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord Vicious said:

Coalition was stronger with 7up leading dutch, then helping "nightflips" even if usa is in horrible need of good commanders.  what we obtained now is a full 25 nightflip nation and a headless nation (wich where more helpful then usa in term of numbers and timezone)

 

So yeah initially seams a good idea, when i figure out you left dutch headless , un organized, for  nightflips for your personal problems   nope. 

And how do you think a nation gets organized? When it has a strong alliance to help it get there. Smart idea, indeed. How many night flip battles you see us fight yesterday?

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Coalition was stronger with 7up leading dutch, then helping "nightflips" even if usa is in horrible need of good commanders.  what we obtained now is a full 25 nightflip nation and a headless nation (wich where more helpful then usa in term of numbers and timezone)

 

So yeah initially seams a good idea, when i figure out you left dutch headless , un organized, for  nightflips for your personal problems   nope. 

The USA and it's horrible need of good commanders has managed to win more 25 v 25 attacks than the self anointed best commander in the game.....You.  I don't think you've won a single attack yet in the new system have you?  I do suppose you'd have to actually participate in an attack and not worry about your win/loss record though.  It's funny how 2 weeks ago you were singing our praises on getting our act together, having good commanders and bragging about the night flips only to have your tune change when things don't go your way.  Make up your mind dude.    

Props to the captains/commanders in all Eastern and Western Alliance groups who actually take on the risk of attacking and leading fights in this heavily defender favored system.  It's not an easy meta to break and it takes a lot of guts to lead a group of guys knowing how heavily the deck is stacked in favor of the other side.  It's easier for some to hide behind forum posts and talk about past victories that don't matter.  Major kudos, especially over the past week.   

Now back to the fight videos

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...