Game-Labs Forum

Special event blueprints lost to the aether

So far on the pvp-server pirates faction we have had 2 blueprints lost. No one knows who the gunboat blueprint was sold to and asking in nation chat for 2 weeks has not helped me find it. Also the person with the heavy rattlesnake BP has not logged in for over a week. 

So, without the heavy rattlesnake BP, the entire pirate faction suffers and can't compete in shallow water port battles! Just because someone stopped playing or is taking a break. This is early access after all, people will leave and come back later on or at release.

This was probably not considered when the event was made. Is there a way to fix this situation for the devs? What about if someone from a clan gets a BP, the whole clan gets the BP as well?

Is there something else that could be done to fix this?

So far on the pvp-server pirates faction we have had 2 blueprints lost. No one knows who the gunboat blueprint was sold to and asking in nation chat for 2 weeks has not helped me find it. Also the person with the heavy rattlesnake BP has not logged in for over a week. 

So, without the heavy rattlesnake BP, the entire pirate faction suffers and can't compete in shallow water port battles! Just because someone stopped playing or is taking a break. This is early access after all, people will leave and come back later on or at release.

This was probably not considered when the event was made. Is there a way to fix this situation for the devs? What about if someone from a clan gets a BP, the whole clan gets the BP as well?

Is there something else that could be done to fix this?

Gunboat BP's been sold?  Who are you getting your info from?  We actually got one BP from breaking them down and I know two more where dropped the last event,but I don't know any one sold either of them.  

As for the one Heavy Rattler BP it's not even a Pirate that has it, it's some one's alt so even if he's logged in we are still getting it through other means.  WHich mean on PvP2 Pirates have none of the new BP's other than the Gunboat.  Hell we even bought some L'Oceans off the US through side deals only to break them up.  This was before the devs finally said that you can't get the BP this way.  We have broken up a every one we captured cause of trying to get the BP's  including a lot of heavy Rattlers.  They can be beat if you guys will just show up and fight with your numebrs.  BLACK can't do every thing for the Pirates on the server after all.  I have lost two Heavy Rattler dura in fights trying to help ya'll in shallow waters.  Stop being affraid of loosing your ships and you will find out you will win more fights.  That is why BLACK wins a lot when out numbered and out gun.  We don't back down.

As for the BP's we are hopping this will be the 4th time a charm.  We do have some other sources to get ships from the new BP's but it takes time and meterails to get to those folks to get the ships.  It's part of the game makeing some wheeling and deallings.  GOT TO LOVE THE BLACK MARKET.

Edited by Sir Texas SIr

meh, its part of the fun... everything does not have to be "fair". I say this as not having a heavy rattlesnake myself, as much as I would like to get one... skill still determines the winner of a PB, I think I average 3x kills in shallow water PB with my lowly Merc and never lost a durability.

meh, its part of the fun... everything does not have to be "fair". I say this as not having a heavy rattlesnake myself, as much as I would like to get one... skill still determines the winner of a PB, I think I average 3x kills in shallow water PB with my lowly Merc and never lost a durability.

Right and what faction are you on?

Gunboat BP's been sold?  Who are you getting your info from?  We actually got one BP from breaking them down and I know two more where dropped the last event,but I don't know any one sold either of them.  

As for the one Heavy Rattler BP it's not even a Pirate that has it, it's some one's alt so even if he's logged in we are still getting it through other means.  WHich mean on PvP2 Pirates have none of the new BP's other than the Gunboat.  Hell we even bought some L'Oceans off the US through side deals only to break them up.  This was before the devs finally said that you can't get the BP this way.  We have broken up a every one we captured cause of trying to get the BP's  including a lot of heavy Rattlers.  They can be beat if you guys will just show up and fight with your numebrs.  BLACK can't do every thing for the Pirates on the server after all.  I have lost two Heavy Rattler dura in fights trying to help ya'll in shallow waters.  Stop being affraid of loosing your ships and you will find out you will win more fights.  That is why BLACK wins a lot when out numbered and out gun.  We don't back down.

As for the BP's we are hopping this will be the 4th time a charm.  We do have some other sources to get ships from the new BP's but it takes time and meterails to get to those folks to get the ships.  It's part of the game makeing some wheeling and deallings.  GOT TO LOVE THE BLACK MARKET.

That info about the gunboat BP was from ghost. He got the BP and can't remember who he sold it to.

You guys can't do everything for us? You lost two rattles helping "us"? What the hell kind of mentality is that? Sounds like someone needs a reality check. You join Black clan, and suddenly start spouting this crap.... are you being serious right now? You act like black clan carries the pirate nation, which is completely false. May I suggest you step off your high horse before someone knocks you off of it?