Game-Labs Forum

The Pirates guide for behaving in Open World

Donjuan Dimarco

Hello Dear pirates,

maybe the games was a little bit confusing for you guys so I created a guide especially for you how to behave on Open World of Naval Action:

Please read carefully the attache files.

Thank you for your attendenance

Best Regards

Donjuan

post-20349-0-25264700-1473250784_thumb.jpg

Edited by Donjuan Dimarco
  • Like 2

The "turth" of "ture" piracy in NA:

- 3 out of 5 traders manages to run away in the OW

- 1 out of 5 traders has fleet with enough BR to sail invulnerable to attack

- 1 out of 5 traders is actually tagged

- from those tagged, 1 out of 4 is actually captured, the other 3 out of 4 manages to escape by all means ( speed, Coward perk, etc )

- from those captured, 1 out of 4 has good value cargo enough to support a crew of 60 - roughly proceedings of 2 - 4 thousand gold per man.

Damn poor pirates we are, but merryful and enjoying our hobby :)

• Like 5

Dear traders,

If you see me, surrender. You have a very little chance to escape. Resistance means my crew will use your ship and crew as target practice. I don't care if you have only one measly tuna. I'll sell what is left of your boat or scrap it for parts. I'm more inclined to make your boat a floating hulk with blood running from the scuppers if you bitch and still capture it. I'm that good with aiming.

Dharus

• Like 2

A trader's appropriate response would be:

Dear pirates,

If you see me, despair. You'll have very little chance to catch me because I'll defensive-tag the sh*t out of you and go make myself a coffee and a sandwich in the battle screen while you'll hang yourself out of boredom. Yes, I'm that good with annoying people.

• Like 1

Dear pirates,

If you see me, despair. You'll have very little chance to catch me because I'll defensive-tag the sh*t out of you and go make myself a coffee and a sandwich in the battle screen while you'll hang yourself out of boredom. Yes, I'm that good with annoying people.

Oh please try. Until some of the perks are not... reconditioned...there's no way out unless complete opposite best points of sail :D

( for a coward there's an anti-coward and by pirate jesus it Works perfectly )

The "turth" of "ture" piracy in NA:

- 3 out of 5 traders manages to run away in the OW

- 1 out of 5 traders has fleet with enough BR to sail invulnerable to attack

- 1 out of 5 traders is actually tagged

- from those tagged, 1 out of 4 is actually captured, the other 3 out of 4 manages to escape by all means ( speed, Coward perk, etc )

- from those captured, 1 out of 4 has good value cargo enough to support a crew of 60 - roughly proceedings of 2 - 4 thousand gold per man.

Damn poor pirates we are, but merryful and enjoying our hobby :)

I would love to see Pirates doing exactly this.

Most Pirates I see are camping in front of a Port denying even a fair and balanced fight or sailing in a Gank-Squad. From those tagged, 9 out of 10 manage to escape by all means ( Speed + Coward perk + etc.) ... :o

Very few are doing what you described above and even less sailing Open Sea accepting any fight (even if they're being ganked). Chapeau to these brave Pirates - Phew to all the others.

• Like 1

Dear pirates,

I sure hope you're paying more attention to your ship than netflix, otherwise that defensive tag is going to do you about as much good as using your trousers for extra staysails  :D

I sure hope you're paying more attention to your ship than netflix, otherwise that defensive tag is going to do you about as much good as using your trousers for extra staysails :D

Agree. Now that the stupid social perk is gone, as long as i am setting up a proper attack the defensive tag does very little to stop me. At worst it means i have to wait 2 minutes to get a better angle in open world while the attack timer runs out lol.