Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 Sabotage **Rumor**

Kawazz

Well PvP2.

It has certainly been a magnificent rise to and from greatness over my time playing solely on this server. There were the excellent times when I was a Pirate & British but the inevitable has not ceased.

After logging into pvp1 for the 2nd time ever I am now convinced that PvP2 has reached terminal status - i.e. it cannot be fixed.

Time to join my comrades I dare say.

Goodbye pvp2. T'was an exciting ride. 

Well PvP2.

It has certainly been a magnificent rise to and from greatness over my time playing solely on this server. There were the excellent times when I was a Pirate & British but the inevitable has not ceased.

After logging into pvp1 for the 2nd time ever I am now convinced that PvP2 has reached terminal status - i.e. it cannot be fixed.

Time to join my comrades I dare say.

Goodbye pvp2. T'was an exciting ride. 

I think I will be coming man. PvP2 is the official carebear pvp server.

Can we PLEASE not start this again. Why is it every time our sever breaks 200 a sudden panic to flee to pvp1 starts?

People are people and the same problem with carebear and pirate hate have been going on forever , see the anti SORRY fights, so just going there does nothing but once again lower our server numbers.

Were still in alpha so after launch these carebear fools will hopefully be in a minority on both servers or at least not be a majority.

The real problem stems from the devs turing the focus on missions inches from home port thus catering to the carebear babies. Then they start altering port battles to fit carebear play since port battles seem to be the on pvp carebears play.

What shpuld be done is allow port battles in pve server and not allow ANY open world pvp to be engaged. Problem solved for all carebear types and then true pvp players can have our server and let it be tuned to pvp not carebear vs carebear.

Can we PLEASE not start this again. Why is it every time our sever breaks 200 a sudden panic to flee to pvp1 starts?

People are people and the same problem with carebear and pirate hate have been going on forever , see the anti SORRY fights, so just going there does nothing but once again lower our server numbers.

Were still in alpha so after launch these carebear fools will hopefully be in a minority on both servers or at least not be a majority.

The real problem stems from the devs turing the focus on missions inches from home port thus catering to the carebear babies. Then they start altering port battles to fit carebear play since port battles seem to be the on pvp carebears play.

What shpuld be done is allow port battles in pve server and not allow ANY open world pvp to be engaged. Problem solved for all carebear types and then true pvp players can have our server and let it be tuned to pvp not carebear vs carebear.

What would this solve? PvP2 would be left with even less population and a more insecure playerbase.

I don't understand why the merge has not been done already. It is obvious to me the current player base can't sustain 2, nor 3 servers. During my gaming time, (US east time zone ) there are at best 250 players in the EU server and less than 200 in the US server. There is no way I can participate in any RVR with such low numbers if I insist on playing as France, because the RVR is over when I log in the EU server, and because there is no one playing this nation in the US server :(

Edited by Serk
  • Like 1

And then it is a new game. And well time for some of us to learn to fight. But no more of this 4 flags pulled and the zerg commence to head to a port and camp.

Im a pirate so i dont really do port battles and flags but it sure would be flipping nice if some of tje 200+ people on would get the F outa port once in a while so there is someone to fight lol.

• Like 1

I don't think you understand how warfare works. 

You don't have to win the battle to win the war. 

You're currently winning a completely pointless war. Congratulations. I hope you screen shot the map the night before the reset patch so you can have a micro-fiber blanket made out of the image.

That way you can sleep soundly at night thinking about winning a map that only you cared about.

Meanwhile, those of us who just want to fire cannonballs at other players will go win equally pointless battles while we wait for a fresh map (and opportunities) to come.

EDIT: The "you" is a collective one regarding a portion of a certain player group....

Edited by Rhodry Heidenrich
  • Like 1

How about instead of name calling , getting mad, flipping teams, or worry about whos dick is bigger, we all remember its a game.

How about we try and attract people to our server instead of running them off?

Its a game, talk shit but keep it clean shit. There are US players who i talk smack to and theu give it back and we are good with each other and give each other a o7 all the time.

All sides , black,red,green or blue are all in it together so lets just fight nice.

Got it you dick heads ? Lol just kidding.

• Like 4

How about instead of name calling , getting mad, flipping teams, or worry about whos dick is bigger, we all remember its a game.

How about we try and attract people to our server instead of running them off?

Its a game, talk shit but keep it clean shit. There are US players who i talk smack to and theu give it back and we are good with each other and give each other a o7 all the time.

All sides , black,red,green or blue are all in it together so lets just fight nice.

Got it you dick heads ? Lol just kidding.

i'm triggered

butthead.

:P

• Like 1

Last few weeks PvP 1 Server is getting a bunch of players moving from PvP 2. They have lv 50 craft and are Rear Admirals so they get a head start, selling Labor Hours first, getting ship and after a week they are ready for everything. I noticed many people in Global/Nation chat saying they moved from PvP 2 server and that they really love the numbers and action our PvP 1.

Yeah I've been keeping in touch with the guys who moved and they all said best thing they have ever done. Community is great there.

Bad idea, you would end up with a system like ARMA, people just combat logging and switching to other servers with all their gear.

then a one use transfer?

What they need to do is like what they did with the MIRROR servers.  Take all the stuff from one server and the other and allow folks to combine them on both servers and than pick which one they want to play. I keep hearing they talk about allowing PvP2 to PvP1 tranfers, but what about the guys that want to bring there stuff from PvP1 to PvP2?  I am an old PvP1 player, but I deleted all my stuff there to try another nation/pirate (this was before I went Pirate on PvP2) so it wouldn't matter to me cause i have nothing there.  But it would of been nice to have been able to switch all that stuff over to PvP2 when I came over and was a Lt Com with a basic cutter and nothing else.   This might help equal out some of the numbers on both servers where folks aren't locked to what server has most of there stuff at. 

Not like all this is going to get removed when the game goes live any way.