Game-Labs Forum

Mini games and paper map

Hello,

it would be nice to shorten your long cruise ship business, playing sudoku and other games or card games. For each win by the captain got a couple XP
Another idea, it would be good to have one more paper map where only he would write various information about ports of call.

"Translate"

Have a nice day

Inko

• Like 1

While I agree there should be something to dampen the window gazing on long voyages, I think you may be mixing Naval action up with Puzzle pirates. I'm personally not sure what we could do to make the travel in this game a bit less grind driven but there should be something, there is always fun to be had on the in game chat.

Maybe you could even tab out and play puzzle pirates, but last time I checked Naval action is just much more fun!

http://www.puzzlepirates.com/

• Like 2

Maybe events on ship... I know it's been mentioned more an once... But maybe the occasional pop up where you have to make a decision that could effect 'ship morale'... A defaulters list and that kind of thing... not necessarily something that effects real gameplay, just a little thing to add to the atmosphere... A captains cabin complete with maps and a log you can write if you want wouldn't go amiss

Hello,

it would be nice to shorten your long cruise ship business, playing sudoku and other games or card games. For each win by the captain got a couple XP

Another idea, it would be good to have one more paper map where only he would write various information about ports of call.

"Translate"

Have a nice day

Inko

+1