Game-Labs Forum

Dude sorry for your lost and the fact they just left you.  We would never do that to one of our brothers.   Thanks for the fights even though I was fighting the Brits.   Than again we are so use to US and Brits running every fight we plan for it.

Thanks for the good pvp. Consider coming over to the darkside? We work together, no man left behind. 

theres no need for me to start stomping my crew mates, most of them don't have a whim of a chance against me in a fight.

no no, I believe its time for change.

chances are I'm going swede, soooo.

hit me up any swede leaders :P

Edited by Sgt.Barnes
  • Like 4

What did i miss ?

CLIFF NOTES:  US Attacked port with Brits support and it never made it to PB.  We sunk two L'Oceans and a VIck along with a few other ships and only lost a Buc.   To us that was a victory cause the noobs just can't figure out we don't care about the ports we want the fight.  Oh and when we took some ships other ran from Brits and US and left there team mates behind.  One of many reason to set off the topic of this post from OP.

CLIFF NOTES: US Attacked port with Brits support and it never made it to PB. We sunk two L'Oceans and a VIck along with a few other ships and only lost a Buc. To us that was a victory cause the noobs just can't figure out we don't care about the ports we want the fight. Oh and when we took some ships other ran from Brits and US and left there team mates behind. One of many reason to set off the topic of this post from OP.

Shame for US to lose one of the few US players who wasnt a pve carebear.

• Like 1