Game-Labs Forum

PB Carúpano French v Dutch

Ленин

Thx for being there o7 we were inferior in number with no possibilities of reinforcement because of the British screening fleet and with the added pressure of having to send our guys out of the pb as fast as possible to screen St George's. We had decided to let the dutch loose the wind to give us the most option possible (leaving or fighting). We then charged them head on with the wind behind us breaking their formation and destroying them separatly.

Was fun.

St George's flag was planted with 4min left after being tagged 2 or 3 times. Unfortunately we simply didn't have the number for the pb.

The Dutch are fighting as usual, the British have decided to finish us now that they have pushed the Spanish far enough. You'll see we don't surrender easily as the Dutch can tell you. Even if some of them are spreading the "french are cowards" legend.

Bring your legions we are waiting

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 2

There were between 15 and 20 Brits involved in the operation. Not what I would call an unstoppable force that came to "finish" you.

There were 3 flags pulled all night.

Are you sure you are not greatly exaggerating here tenakha?

Really don't get what all the fuss is about. Sry mate, you sound like an old women lamenting

• Like 2

Well simple you had twice our number, we fight what we can win, we destroyed the Dutch in carupano and almost stopped the flag from being planted in St George's.

And yet some of you called us cowards.

The mighty and chivalrous British nation. Talking trash as usual.

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 1

You are turning into the biggest crybaby of them all tenakha.

They introduced alliances so nations can work together.

What are you even complaining about? You defended 1 port and almost stopped the flag for the second one.

The tantrum you are throwing here is ridiculous.

• Like 1

You are turning into the biggest crybaby of them all tenakha.

They introduced alliances so nations can work together.

What are you even complaining about? You defended 1 port and almost stopped the flag for the second one.

The tantrum you are throwing here is ridiculous.

Easy to say when you have the number and your allies just need to fill some gaps. To achieve the same for a smaller nation would need an amount of cooperation unheard of in this game without even speaking about the langage barrier. You say we didn't help the Spanish, the truth is that we were already maintaining the Dutch front with everything we had. And we were loosing ground. We are speaking with our allies. We are coordinating as we can but it's clearly not enough. I'm all for a good fight, I'm not scared of loosing ships, you come I'll fight but don't expect me to be quiet about it. Edited by Tenakha Kan

anyway the PB was fun, thx for recording.

Its always interessting to rewatch a fight. You started recording at the perfect moment. Even though you were not on ts you were abble to feel the battle and act as if you were. This shows your skills.

Salute comrade Lenin.

Edited by Tenakha Kan

Well simple you had twice our number, we fight what we can win, we destroyed the Dutch in carupano and almost stopped the flag from being planted in St George's.

And yet some of you called us cowards.

The mighty and chivalrous British nation. Talking trash as usual.

" almost stopped the flag from being planted in St George's."

I was carrying the flag and planting it. Howver i must admit the only thing that came close to prevent me from planting that flag where the mechanics. Not you Frenchies. The fellow dutchies blocked my sides in these battles and got out instantly, I think i spent more time in the battle result screen than in your tagging battles. However it was hectic, it was fun and indeed with a few minutes on the clock i planted it, but it was more due to the naval action port mechanics than due to any french intercepting. 

But indeed i wouldnt call you cowards. You jumped out with sanitismas and pavels etc agains tthe odds and tried to sank me. Such behaviour doesnt fit the coward role. Well done , really fighting for it against the odds.

Konali

• Like 2