Game-Labs Forum

[PvP 1-2] U.S. Player Looking for Home

Hello All,

As the message says, I'm a U.S. player (EST, GMT -5) looking for a clan to call home. Owing to my work schedule, I'm particularly interested in clans in the British or Dutch nations with an active presence on either PvP 1 or 2 during late-night hours (2330-0230 my time) - but not to worry, on the weekends I keep more reasonable hours. I've been playing Naval Action since January and am extremely familiar with the sailing, combat, and economic mechanics of the game (in other words: not a rookie).

Looking forward to hearing from clans with open slots on their roster.

Stewart Latham

Edited by Stewart Latham

Even though you say you are mostly interested in Brits or Dutch due to them having larger playerbases, have you ever considered the Danish Fraction, We do actually have US / Canadian players with us.

PM if you want to hear more.

Scipio

RDNN (D-N Fraction)

I was thinking same when I saw preferred timeframe.  AUS or KIN might be a good fit.  Not speaking for them in any way; just the folks I happen to most see online in Brit nation TS during those hours.  BRITS a possibility as well; they seem to have a kernel of US-located players on "night crew", as it were.  I don't have the slightest idea if any of these clans are actively recruiting, or have prerequisites, etc.

Now whether you'll have an appreciable number of enemies is an entirely different question.  That 3-hr window happens to coincide with the low ebb of PvP1 server pop (but still higher than the PvE peak).

Edited by Bramborough

I was thinking same when I saw preferred timeframe.  AUS or KIN might be a good fit.  Not speaking for them in any way; just the folks I happen to most see online in Brit nation TS during those hours.  BRITS a possibility as well; they seem to have a kernel of US-located players on "night crew", as it were.  I don't have the slightest idea if any of these clans are actively recruiting, or have prerequisites, etc.

Now whether you'll have an appreciable number of enemies is an entirely different question.  That 3-hr window happens to coincide with the low ebb of PvP1 server pop (but still higher than the PvE peak).

Thank you for the pointers on the clans. I'll see about tracking down some people to speak with. As to the number of enemies online during low ebb times, I did realize going into this that I would probably run into that issue. I'm not a morning person, however, so I usually work the afternoon 1330-2230 shift. Which is why my week day online hours are so wonky.

What's your style of gameplay?  Trade, hunt, missions?  Many fo the French clan members are on in the evening as we have quite a few EST folks (me too).  PM me in game if you are interested, but we generally don't play after midnight, or not often.

Thanks for the question: I hadn't thought about it when I made my original post. Trade and missions are my usual playstyle but I'm looking to get engaged more with hunting (probably on the weekends, when my hours are more my own and not dictated by work). I'll keep your offer in mind, as well.

Edited by Stewart Latham

• 2 weeks later...

Sir Latham I see you online pretty frequently. 303RD is heavily active during your hours and we have members on 24 hours. British Side EU PVP 1. We are a active community in other games also as it is a community and not just a single game focused organization. We also do organized PVP events weekly. If you are interested hit me up. Would be glad to sit down and talk anytime you are free. Feel free to message me in game also!

Happy Hunting!