Game-Labs Forum
pca

England forever or only gamers for this game ???

Hi

First the two week event have spawned in english water . The english have now the BP OCEAN !!

Second The victory has a new component : indian... This component is also in majority in Englishes harbours.

So very difficult to craft it !!

So Cheers Developpers, if you want only english community to buy this game . Tell us now clearly :)

And the french L'Ocean needs french resources, the up coming Christian VII needs danish resources, Santisima requires spanish resources, an unkown dutch first rate will require dutch resources... Now tell me, How is this biased in favour of the english?

edit: oh and i forgot, the event location is RANDOM, IIRC the first event even favoured the spanish... who knows where the next location will be, maybe it will be at bermuda? who knows.

• Like 5

edit: oh and i forgot, the event location is RANDOM, IIRC the first event even favoured the spanish... who knows where the next location will be, maybe it will be at bermuda? who knows.

Careful what you say.. If the event should happen to spawn anywhere near Bermuda now we'll have a story on our hands about the event favouring moderators.

• Like 2

@PCA : 

378367Client2016090112312468cr.jpg

One less to complain about i guess ...

Don't worry: there will be plenty more. There is always something to bitch about. Some people just have it in their blood.

• Like 1

I think it's an age thing. Younger people today are conditioned to believe if someone else has something, you are entitled to something too.

• Like 4

The Dutch don't have a first rate in game yet, I blame the English.If the next event is in French waters but the Brits get there first I shall heartily chuckle all the way to the pub.

Hi

First the two week event have spawned in english water . The english have now the BP OCEAN !!

Second The victory has a new component : indian... This component is also in majority in Englishes harbours.

So very difficult to craft it !!

So Cheers Developpers, if you want only english community to buy this game . Tell us now clearly :)

....and a child walks into a movie theater in the middle of a movie, instead of asking what is going on he decides to describe to you the movie he has never seen.  Being naive must be a pretty fantastic feeling.