Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daguse

Changes to Deadman's Chest

Dev's posted some interesting changes that may come to the dead man's chest. 

"Deadman's chests will be added to other events and maybe even port battles and large pvp battles"

"+ common shipwrecks maybe"

"to avoid pvp farming chests will only drop in battles and port battles that have a lot of kills.

No thats not maybe - thats definite"

chest could be dropped in port battles and OW PVP with high kill counts. 

I for one like the idea. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=754304968

That's all great and awesome, but I (and I suspect a lot of others as well) would like to know if any of the proposed alternatives to this event are being considered by the devs or are they set on retaining this event in its current form and continuing to slightly modify and tweak various variables involved. A feedback on our feedback would most definitely be highly appreciated.

I agree on the feedback Drunken Spelunking. I however I think tweaking the event is not necessary a bad thing. The kicker is it can't be the end all be all and from the sounds of it, it won't be. If we remember it's just a small piece of the overall content and not the only way to get chest, then it should be fine.

More opportunities is a good thing.  I for one support any extra chances for new ship BP's.  Now onto buying my 22nd gunboat to break up hoping for a new BP.  

More opportunities is a good thing.  I for one support any extra chances for new ship BP's.  Now onto buying my 22nd gunboat to break up hoping for a new BP.

Do we know if the BP is even attainable?

Do we know if the BP is even attainable?

it is indeed, a player of the British nation broke up several and managed to get the BP, he has built several gold ones since.

Would have been nice if that kind of annoucements were done on the forums, so everyone could be informed...

Would like to see the BP drop as they always have, if your out of the time zone where most port battles take place this new system will screw you not that it isn't already with these silly event BPs.

I've seen where it was stated that BP would not drop from the event BP ships due to there being broken up.