Game-Labs Forum
Kair

Tournament Streamings

Nice! Two redeemable Agamemnons and a redeemable L'Ocean. 

I've been too busy doing tournament stuff / moderator stuff to actually go out and use them :P

I've been too busy doing tournament stuff / moderator stuff to actually go out and use them :P

Don't think you have enough crew for that L'Ocean. Wanna sell it? (jk)

Any news on the RUBLI v LG and RUBLI v WO matches? What happens if they aren't played tonight? 

(I thought I saw a result of the RUBLI v WO match in the Challonge earlier today, but it seems to have been removed again)

Hit a rough patch with RUBLI / WO scheduling due to a misunderstanding.  We're trying to see if there is a way to get the match to be played without delaying the tournament, as they both very much want to fight the match.  (Our goal is to wrap up the tournament next weekend.)

Looks like LG / RUBLI is tomorrow night around 2000 UTC.

Hit a rough patch with RUBLI / WO scheduling due to a misunderstanding.  We're trying to see if there is a way to get the match to be played without delaying the tournament, as they both very much want to fight the match.  (Our goal is to wrap up the tournament next weekend.)

Looks like LG / RUBLI is tomorrow night around 2000 UTC.

"Tomorow" being "today" in fact (timezones you know... :D )

Nop ! Postponed ! Though only one of them was planned, the RUBLI vs WO was supposed to happen tomorrow, typo mistake from my part :)

So did the LG v RUBLI match get played yet or what? We need to start planning the next round or it will be severely delayed as well.

Unfortunately there was no clear winner due to strong prevalent winds from the gulf preventing a decisive action.

OK Corral showdown tonight. Nothing is delayed. Semi finals are to be played within schedule. Final match as well.

Really enjoying this comp, great battles, lots of different tactics. WP all.

• Like 1

Well Played to all involved was the most fun i have had in NA in a long time ! GF's all!

• Like 2