Game-Labs Forum
Kair

Tournament Streamings

I am back after working and not having the time again to play the game. Also, maybe because I bought IL2 BOS and Borderlands 2, so yea. But anyway, what stage are we in for the tournament? I need to play catch up. 

Hello Molon_Labe !

Last match of first stage in a few minutes, then final stage starts !

• Like 1

I love to complain when you have absolutely no rights to complain...

Comon guys, what is taking so long in this tournament?  wtf are you guys doing there?  We want more!  We want war!

Our clan team won't fight before streams from group F will be available for watching. At least one with DAS t1 team. Just saying.

Hello Amonacc !

We do our best to bring you a maximum number of streams and playbacks all along the tournament. Unfortunately, we never said they were mandatory. Particularly In group F, only a few matches were played.

Steelsandwich being one of the main tournament streamers and part of DAS T.2 sure did not help having no playbacks for them (You will agree that he cant stream and play at the same time).

We will however double check that if we have any playback available.

Group F had only 2 matches played. One has a stream available, the other one, not yet. Might be technical issues or human availability from the recorder at this moment.

Im currently out of town, when home i will be able to publish the stream.

So far every stream has been rushed to be published, this one is merely due to personal absence.

Thread Layout changes :

Tournament group stage replays have been rearranged. They are not arranged by day played anymore, but by groups ! If people dont like that, I'll roll back to previous layout.

Also, dont forget you can acces most replays on the challonge as well !

• Like 2

Fix this Essex this ship without side can still afloating...so so wrong bug. Explain how Gameover can sail 20+ minutes without side on full sails? Pump stack with pump officers need be fixed asap - its game breaking feature at this moment imo

Edited by Fred Perry

We agree that it need adjustment, yet everyone had equal oppertunity to utilize these ships until changed.

Please aim this feedback at the feedback topic, not thr streaming topic.

RUBLI won the battle with lame exploits.

PODW, even after Alex, won 2vs3.

gg PODW

yes, Ram and Varjag the two best players on server, they do not deserve this defeat, but i epic idiot :(

• Like 1

PODW vs RUBLI, who won?

I was almost an hour into it, took a break, then came back to a playback error. :( I'm not going to watch from the beginning again.

Early on, I would have guessed RUBLI but towards the end it looked like PODW was going to win.

MRF t1 vs RDNN t1 (set to start at 21:15 UTC)

Link to stream(and when finished the finished video)

I found a picture of Koldthorn:

HIGHLANDER_QUAD_FINAL_2.jpg

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 2

Hahaha i watched the stream of OCEAN vs DAS again, it's so funny to see me comment on all the stuff that happened in the past. I thought i was anticipating events, but i was actually behind a lot :D I really need to stop saying things like "right now" and change it to "a minute ago" :D

• Like 4

How are the remaining matches this round coming along? And any links to recordings of the matches that already happened?