Game-Labs Forum

Tournament Streamings

Kair

That battle was surprisingly close.  The Bellepoule's weren't used right, otherwise I think ARSE would have won.

They lost the match in the first 10 min when the surprise lost 1 side and 1 bellepoule got pushed away by me and got sandwitch getting shock reload 4 times  for then be out from the match pretty much.      Also my sink was strange tbh went from 30 sourvival man to 270 in 40 seconds. while before i runned in same situation for 5-6 mins np getting no water

• Like 1

They lost the match in the first 10 min when the surprise lost 1 side and 1 bellepoule got pushed away by me and got sandwitch getting shock reload 4 times for then be out from the match pretty much. Also my sink was strange tbh went from 30 sourvival man to 270 in 40 seconds. while before i runned in same situation for 5-6 mins np getting no water

They lost the match because they fought broadside to broadside against heavier ships.

• Like 1

Stop spamming this topic, people who continue to spam and clutter this thread will risk receiving a warning.

This topic is only here to inform people of stream + current matches, anything else will be removed.

Here you can discuss it further (within limits):

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16270-1st-pvp-tournament-feedback-thread-heavily-moderated

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Added link to correct feedback topic.
  • Like 3