Game-Labs Forum

Tournament Streamings

Kair

I've been too busy doing tournament stuff / moderator stuff to actually go out and use them :P

Don't think you have enough crew for that L'Ocean. Wanna sell it? (jk)

Any news on the RUBLI v LG and RUBLI v WO matches? What happens if they aren't played tonight? 

(I thought I saw a result of the RUBLI v WO match in the Challonge earlier today, but it seems to have been removed again)

Hit a rough patch with RUBLI / WO scheduling due to a misunderstanding.  We're trying to see if there is a way to get the match to be played without delaying the tournament, as they both very much want to fight the match.  (Our goal is to wrap up the tournament next weekend.)

Looks like LG / RUBLI is tomorrow night around 2000 UTC.

Hit a rough patch with RUBLI / WO scheduling due to a misunderstanding.  We're trying to see if there is a way to get the match to be played without delaying the tournament, as they both very much want to fight the match.  (Our goal is to wrap up the tournament next weekend.)

Looks like LG / RUBLI is tomorrow night around 2000 UTC.

"Tomorow" being "today" in fact (timezones you know... :D )

Unfortunately there was no clear winner due to strong prevalent winds from the gulf preventing a decisive action.

OK Corral showdown tonight. Nothing is delayed. Semi finals are to be played within schedule. Final match as well.